Who watches weeds?

damn, nancy is a gangster again. This show makes me glad i am not walking her path, but it also highlights why weed needs to be legal. All of her problems are due to the illegality of pot, I think the first season might have just been a set up for the creator's main goal of attacking drug laws. All the customers are of legal age, they did show the kids trying pot, but that happens in the real world too. I think the show is a way to explore the production side our favorite intoxicant comes from. I think a gangster show like this from the prohibition era would be very interesting, and would be likely to spark intelligent debate by combining the two topics on the boob tube.

I think the message is that organized crime is bad, but is a natural consequence from the illegality of marijuana. A fine intoxicant which is better then booze.

Season 3, episode 4 just aired tonight in my area. I laughed my ass off the whole time..

Your grandma always said you were a bad seed. Now you're just a grown shit bush.

It's getting interesting, I think I enjoy how this season is turning out ;)

anybody got a reliable website to watch the show. I don't have cable and the site I use sources to another site that takes so long to load. It's almost impossible to watch.

Oh Yeah Buba :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nov 19, 2007 2:30 PM
Subject: Weeds Season 3 Finale!
Body: Don't miss the season finale of Weeds tonight at 10pm et/pt!

Need ideas for your holiday gifts? Check out the new Weeds t-shirts and other goodies!

Here's the link:
Showtime - Weeds Official Site
edited link from teeshirts ad :cheesygrinsmiley:

lol I will come over now for the season finale....I better leave now......LOL

I watch it, but I havent seen it since the first episode of season 3. I have 1 & 2 on DVD because I dont get that channel. but it does have you on your toes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love the show.

how many episodes are there of season 3??

the last person asked about the season finale.. so obviously someone knows how many episodes there were for season 3..... anyone?

Burn it down. Burn the whole town down. Nancy is just one step ahead of the law, i hope it works out for her. LOL at doug wandering around singing trying to sell pot. I can't believe celia didn't just say she didn't know shit about the house. oh well barbie gangster is a dumb shit. Hope i didn't spoil it too much for you all.

I saw season one..I have season two and season three so I'll be watching those soon :D

Back
Top Bottom