Who would you smoke with?

We should get a bunch of us together next year and all meet down there.

ill be there!

i would have to say willie nelson and my buddy tim ( he has never smoked in 39 years on the earth) townes van zandt i would say that would be my top 3

the orignal three stooges at there manic best. I don't know if I could survive ,phiscally or mentally....but what a trip ! peace

you know, if it was up to me, im up for 50g's on back pay for disibility, apon thinking of all the very cool things i could do with that kind of money, one of those dreams would have to be, get every single member on this site, fly us out to some remote place and have the worlds biggest 420 get together... and id bring enough to share with every one! gotta love the "if you could smoke with someone...." but if only.....

the orignal three stooges at there manic best. I don't know if I could survive ,phiscally or mentally....but what a trip ! peace

That's a hilarious thought. IDK, but I bet those guys smoked it in their day, on occasion. Man, everyone would be laughing so much their sides would ache, their hearts would go pitter pat.

Group- Cypress Hill
Female- Queen Latifer (actress) if that's how u spell her name.
Male- Jim Carey (actor)

Top of the list - a session with Smokin Moose and MV! (we would all have our own to share)

Then - Carmen 420girl, spankthru and s.o.a.d gurl (for a full weekend)

and - Snoop, Cypress Hill, Red Man, Bob Marley, 2pac, captain jack sparrow, Cees, Jack Herer and Ice Cube.

Hmmm. Bob Marley of course. George Carlin (Ugh- RIP) Robin Williams. Snoop Dog, Cypress Hill (We'd need about 3 blunts...lol), Einstein, The actors on SNL.

Oh, my mom. She would be hilarious high.

Bob Marley, Tommy Chong, or Steven Colbert!

Blazed w/ tha Dogg Pound and Xzibit when my friends and I ran into them at a strip club in LA. They would be my top choice again lol.

Back
Top Bottom