Whoreable's Durga Mata Grow

I'm going to make an Indoor setup..

My other flowering female is getting mauled by Moth-Caterpillars.

I cant grow outdoors anymore, too many bug issues during flowering.

Beside the fact, Ive got 3 Female Durga's so far.

The tally is 5 females, 3 Durga's and 2 Master Widow's.

family4.jpg

family3.jpg

family2.jpg

You are a gardener. Beautiful plants, very healthy. Congratulations on the many ladies...well done!

Today I purchased a 250watt Agrosun Metal Halide bulb and a HydroFarm self contained ballast and Reflector.

This should be a much needed upgrade from x6 CFL's and x2 4Foot T12's.

Having issues where leaf's underneath were dying from being chewed at the Base of the stalk where the leaf would connect.

I think they were thrips, I think I got ridd of them too. I still have a few undergrowths dying each day, on every plant except the White Widow. Some worse than others. I think it might be the lack of light underneath. I have not induced flowering, although all are showing big sexy pistils.

I recently purchased a HydroFarm 250w MH. The DurgaMata closest to the light is showing a little bit of heat stress, Im going to move them around today.

I dont know if I have enough light for flowering all 6. They are of decent size as you can see. My only concern is the dying foliage on the bottom sections of the plants. This will diminish my harvest if it contintues and budsites die.

Anyways, The Tattoo Shop is busy, and It's been fun coming home and watching them grow, eventhough I think they have slowed down a little bit.

durgatatt3.jpg

durgatatt2.jpg

durgatatt.jpg

lol, going back thru my journal, I realized, I wantede some monster indica's. Well, Theese are decent for indoors I think :D

Its been a journey, Im not sure when to induce flowering. Maybe I can hold them off for another month in Vegative till I make enough cheddar for a 600w HPS

Your plants look great, Horable.

How tall are they now?

You say you're not into flowering yet? Looks like you're gonna have monsters as it is. I can't imagine you waiting another month before moving to 12/12. Maybe I'm misunderstanding something here..

:peace:

Harry

Your plants look great, Horable.

How tall are they now?

You say you're not into flowering yet? Looks like you're gonna have monsters as it is. I can't imagine you waiting another month before moving to 12/12. Maybe I'm misunderstanding something here..

:peace:

Harry

They are about 2 Feet and 3 Inches on Average. White Widow being about 3 Feet.

You are not mistaken, they are still in Vegative mode with 18/6 Light Schedule. :grinjoint: :roorrip:

And you plan on flowering all those with a 250 and some supplimental lighting... Good luck. It will be interesting to see this... Better start looking at some better lighting...

I took 2 Cuttings from each plant and placed them in Rockwool slab's and in a Humidity Dome.

12 potential Clones, 10 Durga Mata Cuttings, 2 White Widow Cuttings.

If the Durga Mata cuttings root into clones, Im going to do a SeaOfGreen with a 400w HPS.

The cuttings have taken Root, thus, they are now Clones.

:grinjoint:

Still not sure what to do with the Durga Mothers....5 of them.

I dont have enough light to flower them, but they are still in vegative and doing okay.

I think Im going to keep them alive till the SoCAL weather clears up and the light schedule is back to vegative, then throw them outside.

Im doing a SOG with the clones.

Back
Top Bottom