Why do we use pot fertilizer?

I would start at 1/4 recommended strength and see how your plants respond. If they green up and perk up, up it to 1/2 strength. Watch for crispy tips on leaves. (Over fert) I wouldn't use full strength to begin with. That's my thought. Some thoughts are belligerent.

it's not a cannabis nute in a media calling specifically for a cannabis nute .... he can give it a shot, but he won't be any where near balanced nute wise.

I would start at 1/4 recommended strength and see how your plants respond. If they green up and perk up, up it to 1/2 strength. Watch for crispy tips on leaves. (Over fert) I wouldn't use full strength to begin with. That's my thought. Some thoughts are belligerent.
I'm talking about granular general. Purpuse fertilizer. I just wanna try to grow one plant with it and see how it grows, there is no recomemned strength for weed....

I'll just toss a few hermie seeds. They are free anyways. And so. Is the sun. So even a low. Yield will. Go a long way

I am gonna give it a try. I love how GH worked well in DWC. Didnt dye the roots like the Fox Farm trio did. I didnt get any results on Ebay oddly....guess maybe directly from the website it can be purchased? Also....is there any series that is better then others in the MC brand or is there only 1?

Far as I know, there is a one part system that most of us would use which I believe is now in Version 3, a white powder. They also have a 2 part system that is designed for commercial injection operations.

Get it on Amazon or directly fro their website, just look up Mega Crop, comes up at the top.

Far as I know, there is a one part system that most of us would use which I believe is now in Version 3, a white powder. They also have a 2 part system that is designed for commercial injection operations.

Get it on Amazon or directly fro their website, just look up Mega Crop, comes up at the top.
Thanks a million.

wait .... there is a europe only access link for mc on the greenleaf website ...
it ships from within the uk .. someone got distributorship and decided to get rich :cheesygrinsmiley:

I see, so is there anything I need to do. Differently compared to "soil"?

And why is it not suited for outdoors, dry out too fast? I specifically told the guy from the store I was outdoors lol.
Not saying that you did it but I have seen people walk into the store and say they were growing outside and all their questions and comments make it sound like they will be growing outside in large pots and not in the ground.

Just my opinion but growing outside is a lot of fun. If nothing else trying to keep up with watering plants being grown in pots is real exercise, good for muscle tone and heart health.:)

Not saying that you did it but I have seen people walk into the store and say they were growing outside and all their questions and comments make it sound like they will be growing outside in large pots and not in the ground.

Just my opinion but growing outside is a lot of fun. If nothing else trying to keep up with watering plants being grown in pots is real exercise, good for muscle tone and heart health.:)
I'm growing in a pot outdoors

Best part is no electricity bill

Well, still. Sucks for me, I'm not from. The UK, South Europe :rolleyes:

ships everywhere. go have a look. especially if you stick with that media in pots.

if you stay outdoor i'd look into composting and going straight in to the ground.

Anyways, so does anyone have any idea how I can figure out how much to feed with a 15 9 15 generic fertilizer

(just to reiterate so no one gets angry, no I don't think this is as good as the cannabis specific fertilizer, but it's still nutrients, and since the sun and hermie seeds are free, why not toss a few in a pot as a SIDE grow to get a few extra zips)

ships everywhere. go have a look. especially if you stick with that media in pots.

if you stay outdoor i'd look into composting and going straight in to the ground.
OK thanks I'll take a look.

Can't do in the ground, only. Pots

I was considering composting, but i feel like bottle feeding would give higher yields rather than relaying to what's in the soil and not being able to adjust accordingly

Anyways, so does anyone have any idea how I can figure out how much to feed with a 15 9 15 generic fertilizer

(just to reiterate so no one gets angry, no I don't think this is as good as the cannabis specific fertilizer, but it's still nutrients, and since the sun and hermie seeds are free, why not toss a few in a pot as a SIDE grow to get a few extra zips)

thought you said it was a granular top dress product.

Nope, I don't have that
You need to get a PPM meter - and learn how and why to use it.
It is worth every nickle you'll spend on it.
And, don't get a cheap one, spend $100 and get one you can trust. I use a BlueLab and I've had the same one for two years.
Also, while you're at it, get a Ph meter. Cheap ones work fine, but, get two so that you can check the other if you get a weird reading.

If you are going to grow, you must have this equipment and you must become proficient in their use.

I actually thought that you were growing in holes in the ground and not pots.

I have plants inside under lights and several outside in pots. The sunlight just cannot be beat for what it does to let the plants grow to their potential.
I tried indoors for a year or so. Said fuck that after spending around 500 euro in lights tends etc.

Too much hassle for me. And tooooooo much money on electricity and other bs. I'll stick to the sun

Back
Top Bottom