How to save money on fertilizer

fatbuds420

How can u save money on fertiliser?

I've started using terra canna professional soil. And it's so nutrient poor. I have to heavily fertilize with canna nutrients every time

However it starts to add up fast.

Does one have to use weed specific fertilisers? What are some ways to save some money on fertilising?

well you are doing drain to waste so you mix the food and pour it throught the plant and it's done, you can try a more hydro themed flood drain system or just plain hydro like dwc or rdwc

You want us to name another 53 things that you don't have there, or would you rather tell us just were "here" is? :rolleyes:

How can u save money on fertiliser?

I've started using terra canna professional soil. And it's so nutrient poor. I have to heavily fertilize with canna nutrients every time

However it starts to add up fast.

Does one have to use weed specific fertilisers? What are some ways to save some money on fertilising?
I’m not using weed fertilizer. Just Happy frog potting and organic fert, tomato fert, bone and blood meal. I’m planning to get a bin to reuse my soil. I can’t wrap my head around throwing used soil away. Hopefully earthworms will keep the used soil moist and vibrant.

well you are doing drain to waste so you mix the food and pour it throught the plant and it's done, you can try a more hydro themed flood drain system or just plain hydro like dwc or rdwc
Can't do hydro
I’m not using weed fertilizer. Just Happy frog potting and organic fert, tomato fert, bone and blood meal. I’m planning to get a bin to reuse my soil. I can’t wrap my head around throwing used soil away. Hopefully earthworms will keep the used soil moist and vibrant.
Sounds interesting, thank you for sharing

Well, let's see... It's apparently a country where a person cannot get MegaCrop delivered (no Amazon online shopping, I guess). And he stated they can't do hydroponics there, either, so no... clean water?

Eritrea, Papua New Guinea, or Uganda?
Antarctica?

Sorry- I didn't see that MC had already been mentioned....
I used to use Miracle Grow years ago- it's pretty cheap, and it works "ok",but it's not really for cannabis.

Sorry- I didn't see that MC had already been mentioned....
I used to use Miracle Grow years ago- it's pretty cheap, and it works "ok",but it's not really for cannabis.
Sometimes on the outdoor plants I would just let it veg in its soil, no extra nutes. Then I fed Hawaiian Bud & Bloom during flower. It’s pretty cheap and a bit better than the blue...though it’s also blue haha

Can't do hydro
Sounds interesting, thank you for sharing
You cant put them on a diy type flood table and all the extra nutrient water run back to a reservoir?
Why can't you do hydro?

Back
Top Bottom