Why is she droopy? Tips are pointed downwards, I want her to be perky

High ph can cause calcium to lock out, has it spread any?

Just noticed it now. It’s only on the first set on that side but I have a bit of spotting started on both sides of the first set. I’ll keep an eye on it. Got my ph back down to 5.7-5.8 I’ll go check things later.

Better teach Nevil how to grow lmfao :rofl::rofl: Plants don't need Dark period in veg... Hydro likes that points range around 5.8though, give or take, plant will show you... Add Cal-mag before other nutrients... Looks like your back on track..

Let your ph go as high as 6.2 or 6.3, they will benefit from occasional higher ph.

Yeah I understand that different ph levels are different nutrient intake points so moving within 5.5 to 6.5 allows different nutrients to be used. It was over 6.5 this morning. Closer to 7. I know I don’t want that. Ph was stable last time but I added hygrozyme this cycle and it’s jumping up over time. Might cut that out next cycle. That’s why I’m thinking of z9 instead.

Better teach Nevil how to grow lmfao :rofl::rofl: Plants don't need Dark period in veg... Hydro likes that points range around 5.8though, give or take, plant will show you... Add Cal-mag before other nutrients... Looks like your back on track..

So you’re saying add calmag first before grow or micro. I’ve got verokelp also

Yeah..

Ph is jumping like crazy. I’m going to Rez change tomorrow which is way early but this is nuts. Was 5.7 earlier and it’s already at 6.1. I’ll check before I go to bed and lower it to 5.5 and I’ll probably wake up to it at 6.5 lol only thing I did differently was hygrozyme so bye bye to that stuff.

It smells and looks like rum lol. Plus you gotta use 10ml per gallon which is pretty high. I’ll order some z9 tomorrow too I guess. Was waiting to hear back if it’s ok to run z7/z9 with hydroguard

You can run it with ant additives.

I just checked emails and they responded that it would be counter productive to run z9 and hydroguard together. They said using hygrozymr and hydroguard is approaching the same thing z9 does it’s just more costly.

Also said to me that z7 and z9 are the exact same product they just had to change something on the labels to conform to Canadian laws. If anyone is wondering. Cause I was thinking something was banned in z7 in Canada so they changed the formula a bit but they said it’s the same product. So I think I’ll just let my hydroguard run it’s course until I’m out. The hygrozyme is probably going to get wasted. Only thing that changed and my ph is crazy unstable now.

I've used both Hydroguard and hygrozyme in the past.

Have you? No ph issues? Cause mine is all over the place and climbing up pretty fast. It was stable as can be last res without hygrozyme. That’s the only logical explanation of why it’s jumping up so much. Could be adverse reaction with one of the Remo bottles.

Chart helps me a lot
Plant_Diagnosis.PNG

Chart helps me a lot
Plant_Diagnosis.PNG

Thanks. I seen this on a previous thread and screen shot it for future reference. I’m almost certain the hygrozyme is reacting with something in my res cause it was stable as can be last cycle. So this res I’ll do without hygrozyme and see.

That res water was nasty looking. Brown particle stuff floating in it. Made my roots brown and gross looking also. I won’t be using hygrozyme again. I’m not surprised that stuff literally smelt like a bottle of alcohol. Not a fan. Roots aren’t slimy just brown.

Back
Top Bottom