Wilms Tumors

CBDoc

420 Member
Hi,

I'm relatively new to this forum, but over the past year have come to appreciate the value of the insight and experience all of you are willing and able to provide. That said, it is with a rather heavy heart that I ask if anyone on this forum knows anything about using the following strains and ratios to treat Wilms tumor in a five-year old afflicted with this disease:

1) Rick Simpson Oil 15 to 1
2) Rick Simpson Oil 1 to 1
3) Harle Tsu 15 to 1
4) GiGi #4
5) Hailey's Hope Charlotte's Web
6) Rest Indica

The young patient has already endured ten weeks of chemotherapy at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston, MA. We recently learned that the cancer is still prevalent and doctors are recommending clinical trials as the next step for treatment. Many on-line forums composed of parents with children suffering from Wilms tumor have suggested the above strains and ratios, but we are at a complete loss with regards to:

1) Understanding how cannabis affects cancer cells (i.e., pharmacokinetics and mechanism of action)
2) How to find the above strains and obtain the appropriate ratios (i.e., purchasing with associated certificates of analytical chemistry)

I feel like this sounds like an act of desperation, and I suppose it is, but there seem to be no other options.

Any help, advice, or leads that anyone is willing/able to offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Welcome CBDoc I dunno about this stuff but I can't stand unanswered threads (especially important ones like this) so I'm gonna throw a shout out to a super smart and connected member and hopefully she can steer us in the right way to get you the info you need. @SweetSue do you have any suggestions for the good doctor? CHeers, thank you for your service, big prayers, good luck! :yahoo:

Might dig around in here too.

Back
Top Bottom