Wow...I totally missed saying hello! lol

Hey 420!!! I have been a member of this site since April and for some reason I went strait to the grow journals, and missed saying hello to everyone!!!

I have been a long time marijuana enthusiast and have smoked since I was younger and lets just say that I have smoked more than half my life....
I always have been facinated with marijuana, its effects, medical purposes and even its recreational uses. Even back in high school, during government class mock assembly, tried to pass legalization of MMJ back in 1998 and was just a few votes shy of it passing....High school mock gov't of course!!...

Cannabis has always helped me to calm down, being a very high strung individual, to better focus my thoughts, to relax myself and now as I get older, very much aids in past sports injuries that haunt my back and shoulders.

I am very much a cannesour and love to smoke the best looking, smelling and tasting nugs I can find....I grew up in the Chicagoland area where most of what we received was BC buds but some of the strains I enjoyed in chicago (90s thru millinium) were (big bud, afgani, northern lights, white widow, bubblegum, orange crush, ak-47)...

I moved to the marijuana mecca in 2006, Cali....where I was introduced to kushes, purples and exotic strains...wow...what a difference from what I was used to in Chicagoland!!!! I fell in love...lol I am a firm believer that MMJ has so many uses and even as a recreational drug is far safer that any legal recreational drug now (alcohol)..

I also just started my 1st grow...main reason I chose 420 magazine to host my grow journal is that I liked that users of the forum...everyone was kind(no bashing), very very top notch information, a great layout for photo postings!!!
I am very happy to be a member and look forward to many discussions, topics and ideas relating to my interest...cannabis!!!

Also..a factoid about me....I was involved in the hip hop industry for quite a while.....

Back
Top Bottom