Ye Olde Organic Perpetual Garden by Cona

Yep you have some killers going. Strong stuff. I personally havent grown any type of kush yet. I wouldnt even know a kush smell/taste even though Im sure Ive smoked it plenty of times...nobody ever said its kush ya know what I meen. Well Ive had what was called purple kush back in the 80s but back then when we saw purple weed we said ooohhh aaawww killer its purple kush....but Im sure it was just some Mendo or some california purple strain that purples in cool weather. Ive read that Kush strains smell and taste unique....when my Kandy kush gets done I will know. Kandy Kush is OG kush crossed with Trainwreck.....gotta be a strong plant. And the headband is also a kush..Sour Diesel x OG Kush.

Just cant wait...shagrin...they are all about a foot tall and healthy as can be...

yes kush varieties definitely have a fairly distinct taste. Last kush I grew was blueberry kush, it was great smoke, and some of the best tasting buds I've smoked to this day.

Oh.....ok...I need to take more pics.

Just took down a massive powerplant this morning....I just keep growing them better and better.

My Kandy Kush and Sweet tooth have been flowering since the 26th last month. Also a Chocolope and 2 more ICE have large colas again. I also have 3 more Powerplant in flower and moved a Raspberry cough into flower today also.

Clone Clone Clone...transplant transplant transplant...flower flower flower...trim trim trim...so is my life these days. I got my bubble bags in the mail but havent used them yet. I have people screaming at me for brownies again....I wanna try makeing caramels.....you know the really soft kind.

Lets see....what else...I have the slowest growing plant ever....headband. Is this normally a slow grower?

I also have a SensiStar in the veg cabnet...

I will get pics up soon.....Ive just been truckin along without problems and the plants keep getting more and more dank.

Here is a tip for supersoil growers. Less it more most of the time. Try useing just 1/4 - 1/3 supersoil and have a nice buffer of regular potting soil. Also its very important to grow out your clones in 1 gallon pots untill the root system is mature before moveing into the hotter soil pots with supersoil. It seems if your roots are not up to speed the plant will suffer and stunt in the hotter soil. May take an extra 2 weeks to recover from this. So keep em in 1 gallon pots and wait till they are super super dry before watering....this encourages the root growth.

Cona

Sounds good!....looking forward to the pictures.
What is your favorite strain to grow so far?

I would have to say my fav to smoke today is the chocolope. Its not my favorite to grow. As far as growability ease and vigor as well as yeald and overall quality its still Pure Power Plant as this strain just gives back so much.

I LOVE it all really. It makes me happy....works wonders for depression.

Cona

Made 3 boxes of brownies yesterday. Heres a tip...check the box....some call for 1/4 cup oil and some 1/2 cup oil......if ya want stronger brownies use the box with more oil. I used 25 grams of weed that wast the best to smoke, Kind of harsh but I was learning to cure those days. It was Blue cheese and its the fourth time Ive made brownies. These suckers will put you in fukin lalala land. It makes me stay in my lazyboy chair. I was just sittin there saying to myself....I really have to pee I bettter get up and go. an hour later I was still sitting there going....I really need to get up and pee......if I had a jug to go in Im not sure I would not have done just that. Not really but it does make me pretty lethargic.

Traveling to visit the family today....pic updates next week..

Cona

Here is a video update. Shows my flower room pretty good. Excuse some of the mess and the extention chord is temporary until I can get my electrician to install another plug.
Im not sure how to post a embedded video but will try. Its a youtube upload.

Thanks for checkin it out today. Comments are welcome. Have a great morning.

Blaze on everyone
Cona

December 2011 flower room - YouTube

These are not all from topping the plants. Some are just side branches. The small plant is not really yealding that much but not bad. I am gonna change to a 2 month veg and less plants to see if I can get 5 or 6 ounces per plant instead of 2-3. Any suggestions are welcome as I always need goos advice.

Here is what a good wormcasting tea should look like when its ready.
Wow...looks like the video links are working....as of 7:20AM its still uploading to Utube I think.. :high-five:

Organic Bloom Tea - YouTube

Like how you roll Cona. Plants look real nice and healthy. Room sounds like it is running perfect right now too. I'm a fan of long veg if you are playing by the legal number of plants. I know SOG is popular for efficiency, but I am limited by plant count. If you have the space, equipment and low legal number, may as well veg for a while. If the plants are not using all the soil up, you should use a smaller pot. It all ultimately comes down to the genetics and being familiar w/ your plants. The Candy Kush maybe needs less veg and more tying down, indica doms need more veg and less tying. You are on the right path, keep it up. Like the vids (may try a polarized sunglass lens over the camera to remove the lines from the HID)

Hey thanks OG13:

Yea I have a couple of plants that went 2 months in veg and they are just perfect size and one is 4 weeks into flower and is just showing some light green in the fan leaves and a few banna colored lower leaves. I call em nanner leaves not to be confuzed with nanners though. Thos plants are in 5 gallon pots and Im thinking that 2 months in veg is perfect in 5 gallon pots. I will try the 7 gallon pots also next transplanting to see how they work out. Its all about growing those roots and makeing bushy plants. Another thing I have realized recently is that I was useing to much supersoil in my pots and the plants were just not likeing it. They seem much happier with 1/4 to 1/3 supersoil instead of 1/2 full. Happier roots for sure. I have a 15 plant limit and 24 ounces dry limit on hand. I use it for pain instead of pills and it works great.

cona

Ok heres a bud. I am sorry for the crappy camera work. Its definitely operator err. Sorry for the bad language...I had had a few beers.

I just had to show the bud....I am so proud of. Its my personal best grown plant I guess. Less supersoil made a huge difference.

Ok...peace

020 - YouTube

Ok...Ive been busy. I have a couple plants flowering....I will update here next day or so...check back..

April showers bring may flowers

Its just a few pics I took yesterday.

Some things I have changed are useing less supersoil and I swapped out the roots organic soil for happyfrog with added chunky perlight. A little stronger on the kelp in the first bloom tea...the rest is just as usual. Watering with bat guano every 3rd watering and a little kool bloom at just the right time. Makes for happy plants. I like useing less supersoil so I can give the plants what they want when they need it. Useing to much supersoil takes away control of this and with marijuana less can just as easily be better.

Thanks for visiting my flower room...
:peace:

010513.JPG

012379.JPG

013366.JPG

011445.JPG

006684.JPG

002951.JPG

I have long been a Zeppelin fan, I have noticed the lyrics seem to annoy women though. But who cares other then the woman. Nice plants still. The only thing about vegging longer is the need for bigger pots but if your going less numbers it turns out to be about the same amount of soil.

I just replaced my t5 bulbs a week ago. They were 18 months old.....what a differance that made. Im thinking they last no more then 1 year.

Nice update Cona, I like the music while viewing.....Plants are looking good. Less IS more!

Thx OG...yep these girls are about done in a week or so. Still pushin pistols so I wait. They already are swelling their calxes. Everyone sure likes this bud. Its rock hard buds and sticky as hell.

I tell ya another I just finished was Dairyqueen from TGA seeds. Man that stuff is sooo cheezey after a month in the jar. Very moorish if ya feel me. Its ripper and gets me stupid faced in short order....hahaha...what we want ya know...cheezed if you will...hehe

Back
Top Bottom