Ye Olde Organic Perpetual Garden by Cona

Re: Ye olde organic perpetual garden...by Cona

real nice plants man they look great and healthy all up till harvest. Can't recall if it was said but what do you do for feeding schedules to keep the plants that green through harvest? Your buds look amazing also.

If you're looking for a good Nirvana strain that stinks of skunk, try the wonder woman. I have 2 different phenos going right now, and the indica dominant one smells very strongly of skunk. The sativa pheno is also skunky, but has a fruity smell to it with the skunk undertones. Both varieties smell pretty strongly. While they're growing they stink up the room a bit, but the real smell comes when it's dry and has about a week cure. If I have a bit of leftover in my grinder, it will stink my entire house up every time. It's a great strain to smoke too, great taste and a really powerful high. Seeds are cheap too.

Well the fade. I havent been growing that long and am still figuring out my growing style. I guess you would just quit feeding sooner to get them to use the food up. I have been really pushing my plants lately as I am still learning the limits of the plants. I know that subcool lets his fade out. That is one way to get all the cool colors from the plants....let them lack something and they change to red or yellow I suspect.

real nice plants man they look great and healthy all up till harvest. Can't recall if it was said but what do you do for feeding schedules to keep the plants that green through harvest? Your buds look amazing also.

If you're looking for a good Nirvana strain that stinks of skunk, try the wonder woman. I have 2 different phenos going right now, and the indica dominant one smells very strongly of skunk. The sativa pheno is also skunky, but has a fruity smell to it with the skunk undertones. Both varieties smell pretty strongly. While they're growing they stink up the room a bit, but the real smell comes when it's dry and has about a week cure. If I have a bit of leftover in my grinder, it will stink my entire house up every time. It's a great strain to smoke too, great taste and a really powerful high. Seeds are cheap too.

I feed my plants bloom teas with earthjuice catalyst and worm castings. I also prepare my soil supersoil subcool style so there is plenty of food to start with. When the supercharged microbial teas hit the supersoil it really makes it availible to the plants. I also use budswell between teas as well to get the food level pushed up where it needs to be. Then I just watch the plant and do what it asks. If I see growth start to stall I stimulate with floral extract bloom stimulators (bcuzz). I also use fox farms bigbud which is just worm castings and guanos as this food goes really well with the teas and supersoil. I even feed my plants in veg with the bigbud...only 1 feeding near the end of veg.

Cona

Thanks Steve. You in socal...man I envy you guys. Buy clones at the corner dispensary....but...here in washington I can keep 15 plants plus 24 ounces dry and I think we have you guys beat there....
I do wish I could buy clones locally. I have a mint invested in seeds lately....but its just so much fun trying now strains.

Steve...thanks for stopin by and checkin out the journal.

Cona

I'm from Seattle originally, love the PacNW.

I make my own clones. I like to know what the genetics are, plus I don't want to get pests in the grow room. But you're right, the dispensaries here are crazy. You can get almost any clone you want, just need to check around to see what place has the one you want. There's a massive place in the Sacramento area that is a warehouse of clones. I might need to make the 5 hour drive North to check it out someday.

The grow limits and possession limits are not consistent in CA. The state says you can have 6 plants, but each city/county can set their own limits. Here's a quick cut/paste from the safeaccecss web site:
City of Berkeley

Ordinance: up to 10 plants and 2.5 lbs per patient; collectives up to 50 plants and 12.5 lbs total at any given time.
Caregiver amounts calculated on the above numbers per patient served.
City of Oakland

Ordinance: Indoors -- Up to 72 plants with up to 32 square feet of canopy and 3 # dried bud. Caregiver amounts calculated on the above numbers per patient served. Outdoors -- 20 plants at any stage of development and 3 # dried bud.
Effective June 1, 2004: Collectives not to exceed three patient members. Only four licensed dispensaries to be allowed by the City. Dispensaries limited to 8 ounces and 6 mature plus 12 immature plants per patient member at any given time. No on-site consumption allowed.
Original policy from 1998: Outdoors - 30 mature plants (60 if less than 30 are flowering); Indoors 144 -- 48 mature plants + 96 immature vegetative and/or 1.5 # or 6 # (if patient grew).
City of San Diego

Adult marijuana patients with the approval of a San Diego County doctor may keep up to 1 pound of marijuana and grow up to 24 plants. Under the measure, caregivers can keep up to 2 pounds of marijuana and grow up to 48 plants for as many as four patients.The ordinance must come back for a final vote, as a procedural matter, to be enacted.

So you can see depending on where you live you have different limits. Humbolt has no limit on plants but has a 100 sq ft canopy limit and a 3 lbs max.

Thanks Steve. You in socal...man I envy you guys. Buy clones at the corner dispensary....but...here in washington I can keep 15 plants plus 24 ounces dry and I think we have you guys beat there....
I do wish I could buy clones locally. I have a mint invested in seeds lately....but its just so much fun trying now strains.

Steve...thanks for stopin by and checkin out the journal.

Cona

You can get clones from most of the co-ops in WA.

Wow...t6hats alot more then I had imagined. I am happy enuf with the number I have. I cant smoke it all myself so that is plenty. I would bet with limits like that in humbolt county with 3 pounds limit but so many plants allowed.....lots of that smoke makes its sweet way east where is fetches 300 an ounce someplaces. I know when I was 15 back in 1984 we used to get this stuff called just humbolt county and it would get us so high.

I wonder why it seems like we got so much higher back when we were kids. Hell I used to trip really hard....I can remember times when I was confuzed as to what was happening around me. And hearing echoes as we talked. Like this...hey man whats goin on..goin on..on..on..on. I can remember at a school dance where this echos happened for about an hour. Another time when the sky flashed orange orange orange while pounding in my ears. It would go boom boom boom boom/orange boom/orange boom/orange...then I realized that the boom boom boom was my heart pounding so hard it was crashing in my head. That weed was soaked in something I think and it kept me like this for around 8 hours. My sisters friends husband was the source and he swears it was like hash oil or honey oil but I dunno...never had anything like that since...that was grown in the dirt anyways...

How did I get on this subject...Oh yea clones. Wish I could find some clones that would bring these visual/audible back again. I think perhaps it was just what happens when you are young. I have some chocolope growing now...trying to relive that chocolate or golden thai that we used to get from the street corner brothers in Portland around alberta street back in the day. I also have some Red Dragon seeds that are calling me to be planted soon. Gotta stay legal...law says 15 plants and thats my limit.

Cona

Wow....I was havin a good time that day....what a medicated cona

:bravo: Go Sea Hawks :bravo:

AAhh another Evergreen state person. Welcome to the olde school organic

You should pop that headband, its a great strain. Gotta love variety! Looks great man but you gotta lose that mariners shirt haha.

Yep...next seed will be either the headband or the chernoble from TGA....that one is the bomber too I hear. The headband has good taste?

Good Morning everyone. Im sober this morning but am starring down at my morning meds. I have to smoke every morning for chronic pain. I am weening myself from the RX painkillers and its working pretty good.

I decided to take a few pics this morning just for kicks. Ive really found my groove with my garden and growing really good meds is getting really easy and enjoyable. Theres nothing like drinking your morning coffee in your flower room.

Heres the pics :) Love my new cannon rebel if I could just get it figured out.

Ice
IMG_05248.JPG

AK48.....this plant consistantly yealds 4 zips of rock hard flowers. Its a 1 hitter
IMG_05068.JPG

Raspberry Cough
500 IMG_050210.JPG

IMG_050113.JPG
IMG_05189.JPG

Powerplant. This weed is amazing. It makes huge buds that are super hard and caked with resin clear through the bud. Smells amazing and bag appeal is off the hook. Taste, Smell, Potency, bag appeal along with 4 zips per plant have earned this one a permanent place in my garden. The Ak48 is great and tastes fine and everyone seems to agree its great but I am not gonna grow it anymore. Theres just to many new hybrids to try. I had some afgooey the other day and 1 calax was 1 bong hit. Huge calaxes and just super god tasteing. :) :bravo:
IMG_050210.JPG

Enjoy your day everyone....

Cona ;)

Looks awesome Cona, who was your source for Power plant (PM if needed).

Its a tough job but someone has to do it....so I volunteer!

Cona

Back
Top Bottom