Yellow leaves

hungry. ppm way too low. 1.2-1.4 ec for plants that size. what nutes are you using? I work in ec being from europe, on a 500 scale thats a ppm of 600.

edit: i didnt see the smaller plants until i zoomed in. that larger plant needs moved into a bigger container. I wouldnt flower them in that system as it will get real crowded real quick. The smaller plants will be good on 1.0ec/500ppm. I find in hydro that Advanced Nutrients 3 part ph perfect micro grow bloom gives excellent results. I still ph to 5.8.

Thank you very much. Im only using miracle grow once a week after flush.
I will try to use a ph up To fix the problem. Thanks for the info and links. Very helpful.

yes go with Advanced Nutrients 3 part ph perfect. It is a complete base nutrient and you can use it from start to finish if you are on a budget. I change my base nutrient for the flower period but i have had good grows using the 3 part start to finish.

alternatively you could use a 1 part nutrient like Ionic hydro grow for veg and Ionic hydro bloom for flower. They are simple to use and cheap.

Do you have an EC/PPM meter and a PH pen? If not i would invest in these tools, they will help you know more precisely what you are adding to your plants and when things dont look right you will have more info for reference.

you still need to adjust ph with any base nutrient. 5.8 is good for hydro in dwc.

Back
Top Bottom