Yellowing & purple tinge on edge of leaves

Th3Grow3rNooB

Hey guys, i will make it quick.

Gorilla Glue #4
Coco Perlite Mix.
EC from 0.4 to 0.5
Never had this problem with strain before, first time. In the last 4 days i have noticed yellowing starting at the bottom of plant, with some purple tinging going on near the serated edges, any ideas ?
Problem 1.jpg
Problem 2.jpg

hunger in a plant so young? I think not. I suspect that you are overwatering by watering too often, and your lower roots are in trouble.

edit:
oops... belay that last.... I am sleepy and didn't read the clues correctly... you are in coco/perlite, not soil. This needs to be watered often, so thats not it. I suspect that your EC is way too low.. Increasing the feed has got to help.

Hey guys, i will make it quick.

Gorilla Glue #4
Coco Perlite Mix.
EC from 0.4 to 0.5
Never had this problem with strain before, first time. In the last 4 days i have noticed yellowing starting at the bottom of plant, with some purple tinging going on near the serated edges, any ideas ?
Problem 1.jpg
Problem 2.jpg
Hello @Th3Grow3rNooB sorry about your lady.
Are you feeding at 5.8 ph? Every day pretty much?
Try raising ec as stated, I'd be closer to .8 or 400 ish ppm.
What nutrients are you using my friend?

Stay safe
Bill

Hello @Th3Grow3rNooB sorry about your lady.
Are you feeding at 5.8 ph? Every day pretty much?
Try raising ec as stated, I'd be closer to .8 or 400 ish ppm.
What nutrients are you using my friend?

Stay safe
Bill
I have been trying a new watering method recommended by bloke in the shop, every 2nd day of 3rd day. My PH is always 5.8, somtimes it will dift to 6. I am usuing House & Garden A+B, Roots excel and Amino Treatment. I have not introduced CalMg yet as they are so young, and mine contains high N

I have been trying a new watering method recommended by bloke in the shop, every 2nd day of 3rd day. My PH is always 5.8, somtimes it will dift to 6. I am usuing House & Garden A+B, Roots excel and Amino Treatment. I have not introduced CalMg yet as they are so young, and mine contains high N
I am not familiar with those products but I have used calmag from day one in the minimalist of dose of course and have always had success thus far touch wood and I prefer pH 6 neat

Good morning my friend.
A couple problems there.
Coco has to be kept wet at all times never let it go without a daily feeding.
Must be fed every time never water.
And must have calmag.
Put calmag in your water first.
Mix well and let sit a few minutes.
Then add A then B then the rest then set your ph to 5.8 exactly. It's important.
Everything going into the pot must be 5.8 ph

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning my friend.
A couple problems there.
Coco has to be kept wet at all times never let it go without a daily feeding.
Must be fed every time never water.
And must have calmag.
Put calmag in your water first.
Mix well and let sit a few minutes.
Then add A then B then the rest then set your ph to 5.8 exactly. It's important.
Everything going into the pot must be 5.8 ph

Stay safe
Bill
Interesting... So you put CalMg in first and let it sit > i will try this cheers.

So i thought i would take the time to give anyone here who was awesome enough to help me out an update! All responses were to give her more, which i have been cautious off for a long time ever since over feeding many years ago.

Result... CalMg added to water before adding A + B, and a slight bump up in the EC has resulted in the plants gaining a full recovery and the slow growth has also changed to a rapid change in the last 72 hours. Thanks so much guys, best forum around !
20211231_182905.jpg
20211231_182911.jpg
20211231_182916.jpg

Back
Top Bottom