Yooper Rex on Auto - Hijack & Mini-Gun

yooper rex

This will be my third indoor grow.
3-5-13....2 Hijack Autos & 2 Mini-Gun Autos into soil.
Soil....Sunshine mix #4
Pots....2" square biodegradable ones
Water...Spray mist only
All into a 18"x24"x6" tall opaque crate (cheap greenhouse) in window.

3-8-13....2 sprouts are up.

3-9-13....1 more sprout up, total of 3 of 4 so far

Lighting...Advanced Diamond Series 300 x 2 covering an area of 3.5'x6.5'

re: Yooper Rex on Auto - Hijack & Mini-Gun

I'm aboard Yooper, Your computer skills will be fine as long as you have that one good finger to type with ! :rofl: All auto's this time Huh ? When you go into the big pots ...... How big and what kind ? Your preference in nutes ?

I ordered 5 different strains all feminized 2 autos, 3-5 seeds each. Got free 5 strains, 1-2 seeds each. Giving autos a try as i will be running low on meds (gave too much away). Will be using G.H. nutes and molasses.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Well this is about it, i can`t even get this stupid thing to go to the journals in progress. This is too frustrating for an old fart.

Somehow it found it`s way here.
3-11-13
3 of 4 seeds sprouted..... 2 Hijack & 1 Mini-gun
Moved sprouts into the vegging box in the grow room

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Update;
3-12-13
Checked the vegging box this morning and found #4 seed had sprouted. Great so far ...4 for 4 on the seeds, can`t get no better than that. Spray watered the babies. It sure is fun to be growing again.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Glad to see that you are sticking with it Yoop. Its as easy as putting out a fire !

Yeah, but I knew what I was doing then. Put the wet stuff on the red stuff.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Update,
3-16-13
All is well in the little garden. Spray water 2-3 times daily. New vegging box is working well.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Update:
3-18-13
Planted coco coir pots w/sprouts into 6" square plastic pots. Still in vegging box. All look good. 3 are 3.5"-4" tall, 1 is 1" tall

Peace & Great Growin`
YR.

Update:
3-21-13
All is well. Not much else going on. Hope comments start happening. ??????

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Hey Yooper ! ....I just put some seeds in too ! You are right ! It doesn't matter how long I stare at them , it doesn't make it faster. When the time comes, how are your tech. skills at taking pictures ? Build the journal and they will come ! saw that in a movie once !

3-22-13
Update,
Moved the 4 seedlings under the one LED. Noticed a difference this morning, they seemed to really like it. Now they seem content in the 6" pots under the LED. It really is great to be tending my small garden again. Now life is good.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

I Bet it does feel good tending the garden when there is still 2 feet of snow outside ......The sand cranes by me put on little sweater vests and ski caps :rofl:

The cranes are smart enough not to come up and starve. Awful hard for them to peck through 2 1/2' of snow. Garden is looking good.
PS,
make sure the cranes bring their parkas.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Update;
3-26-13
All 4 young ladies are enjoying life under the LED. All getting watered the normal way now. Took some pictures this morning. Now I`ll see what happens.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Don`t think I mentioned this before, I`m running the lights on the 16 on 8 off schedule. I`ve read a couple studies that concluded this was the best light schedule for autos.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Update;
3-28-13
All is well. Noticeable growth from day to day on all 4. Still 3 tall ones and 1 shorty.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Update:
4-1-13
All looks good. Noticeable growth, from morning to night.
Started 4 more seeds. One each of Tangerine Dream, White Widow, AK-49 and Dr. Grinspoon.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Back
Top Bottom