Here's what they look like @ day 25. Some of the leaves are showing discoloration. Not sure if it's over/under watering or nutrients.
420-magazine-mobile1756291676.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1454619105.jpg

My first guess would be a nutrient deficiency. Have you begun a fertilization regimen? It is early, so there is time to react. I'm not great at determining which nutrient or mineral is missing. The big ones are Nitrogen, Phosphorous and Potassium. Add ferts soon in small amounts at first. I try to water every 4th day alternating between nutrients and no nutrients.

I must say that your plants look great! There, I said it again!! They don't appear to be flowering yet though. What is your photoperiod?

My first guess would be a nutrient deficiency. Have you begun a fertilization regimen? It is early, so there is time to react. I'm not great at determining which nutrient or mineral is missing. The big ones are Nitrogen, Phosphorous and Potassium. Add ferts soon in small amounts at first. I try to water every 4th day alternating between nutrients and no nutrients.

I must say that your plants look great! There, I said it again!! They don't appear to be flowering yet though. What is your photoperiod?

Thanks! And no not yet, I don't know where to purchase any good fertilizers. I'm thinking about ordering this fox farm trio thing online. And no, no flowering yet, I'm not sure if they have a photoperiod, they're autoflowers" if you mean my light situation (18/6)

Amazon.ca has all the Fox Farm ferts. That's where I shop. Homegrown Hydroponics can be found throughout Ontario for the in-store experience. They are usually knowledgeable and can help with anything. There's also Holland Industry in Toronto. They have an online service too and are very helpful.

18/6 is the right light situation. If they flower on their own in the next week or two they can stay at 18/6 during the rest of the grow since they're autos.

Port Perry . Highway hydroponics in town . Wicked awesome owner. Tell him I sent you. Also, Hydrotech on Kingston Rd at Midland. Wicked awesome owner, totally liberal talk. Her staff guy Brad, he's the best! I'd go to either of those before Homegrown hydroponics in Whitby. Those guys are morose.

Yes, Durham. I'm a driver and a nine iron from the Nuke plant in Pickering! I don't know where WCJ11 is located though.

Also, Hydrotech on Kingston Rd at Midland.

Hydrotech also has a location in Markham (on Bullock n of Hwy 7) with good supplies & knowledgeable people. I am still setting up but they had what I need.

Nitrogen. From the deficiency chart I posted the link, the nitrogen symptoms match your plant from what I can see in your photos.

1) Lower leaves turn yellow
3) Yellowing progresses upwards
4) Leaves continue to curl and discolour
5) Leaves start to drop

Nitrogen7.jpg

Nitrogen. From the deficiency chart I posted the link, the nitrogen symptoms match your plant from what I can see in your photos.

1) Lower leaves turn yellow
3) Yellowing progresses upwards
4) Leaves continue to curl and discolour
5) Leaves start to drop

Nitrogen7.jpg

I appreciate your help man, means a lot

Yes, Durham. I'm a driver and a nine iron from the Nuke plant in Pickering! I don't know where WCJ11 is located though.
Sorry KC, had my peeps mixed up lol. Also don't discount Highway Hydroponics in PP. Also excellent people. I'm REAL close lol.

Nutrient deficiencies??
420-magazine-mobile1238372880.jpg
420-magazine-mobile872024848.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2118919238.jpg
100% Nitrogen. See how REALLY deep green the top leaves are as well. Add that as #6 on that list of classic symptoms. Not toxicity, just too much over a prolonged period.

Back
Top Bottom