Hey. No worries. Good that you posted about hydrotech. I work near midland and Kingston. Thanks!
I forget the lady's name who owns the place but I know the guy that works for her his name is Brad. He's amazing!

Day 28 guys. I bought this fertilizer. I've only used it once ( 2 days ago) plants are starting to flower? I think lol
420-magazine-mobile39461334.jpg
420-magazine-mobile453264604.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1649695791.jpg

LOL, looks like you've been speaking with Brad. I know he loves the Canna line. Yep, three of those four girls are definitely in flower...... bottom left, just can't tell.

Hey WCJ, good on you for getting some nutes. And I'm thrilled to hear your girls are in flower. Your timing is perfect!

I'm off to HydroTech to see Brad tomorrow. I need to flush soon and want to discuss SledgeHammer vs. ClearEx.

Lastly, I've been smoking a bit of the NL product. It seems great, but I'm not sure if it's ready. Do we count the weekds from the first sign of Pistols, or from the obvious signs which is where you are now, but first signs show two weeks prior. I have been watching the trichomes too and maybe it's time...

Do we count the weekds from the first sign of Pistols, or from the obvious signs which is where you are now, but first signs show two weeks prior. I have been watching the trichomes too and maybe it's time...

You might want to take some close-up photos & ask in the Growers forums. The trichs tell the tale however. The grow times are averages/estimates & since each grow is different . . . For example, I have been reading every grow report on Purple Kush that I can find & the flowering times range from 8 to 11 weeks. This is always described as an 8 week flowering. Watch for amber in the trichs & when they hit 50-75%, it is time.

But, I am a noob & know nothing . . .

420-magazine-mobile1487508179.jpg
420-magazine-mobile567364646.jpg

Day 31 guys! It seems all 4 plants have hit the flowering stage with the bottom left being the last one. I haven't watered with nutes in about 2 days. When I did, I noticed some symptoms of either over watering or I added too much fertilizer (too much Nitrogen) based on what I've seen on the net and what you all she. Shared with me. They have started to slow down on vertical growth (I'm not sure if that's a bad thing)

I think the light is fine. Why do you think that you caused a nitrogen issue? Can you get a better close up of the leaves with just flash and no LED on?

Nope, I'd say your plant looks great. If you had given her too much nitrogen you would show signs of leaves curling and toxicity like I had. No tip burn, the green looks good, she looks good to me!

Would it be wise to trim some of the big fan leaves or should I just leave them alone?

I would vote yes. A lot of colas are in the shade in your first 2 pics.

Back
Top Bottom