Zephyrs Wee Christmas Giveaway Win Of Banghi Haze, Courtesy Of Team Vault, Co-Staring A Barneys Farm Runtz Muffin & A Stick Of Bubblegum

Still looking pretty good though.
Would love to try either of them.
Thanks Buddy!! It's not a complete loss wi the Bangi Haze. Because I have something like 25 more feminized Bangi Haze Beans to grow! I'm certain that I will get proficient at growing these Sativa Mostly strains prob sooner than later :p:passitleft::420:

Alrighty folks I'm back again with and Up Down, Update:smokin:So My Bangi Haze arn't looking so well, actually kinda fried. There post harvest destination is the edibal oil/Hashish pile. My Bubblegum is looking ok at day 52 of flower. She will be chopped in a few days. But my Barney's Runtz Muffin (#2 that is) Has decided to Steal the whole show! As she is the one in a bigger white pot. And is doing just about how I Expect my plant to look like. I mean how they always Usually Do look like. She is very on track, and doing well at day 39 of flower!! I will prob be chopping the Bangi's at the end of the month. Just because there a sore spot on my eyes and ego, LOL. Anywhoo's how bout some pics!!

Runtz Muffin
Day 39 of flower
20220722_153353.jpg
20220722_153512.jpg

Bubblegum and Bangi Haze
Day 52 of flower

20220722_153422.jpg

Bubblegum cola
20220722_153550.jpg

Bangi Haze cola :(
20220722_153558.jpg

The flowers on the Bangi Haze look good, even if the leaves are a bit crispy, and frosty too.
I need to do a redemption grow with some of the Bangi Haze beans I have left. I am my worst critic, and I have been all but kicking myself in da nutz for screwing these 2 Bangi's up so badly. It's not how my girls usually look. :confused:

AND Then there was 1! So I went ahead and chopped the bangi haze and the bubblegum. Not the prettiest looking but Hay, at least its BUD!! So that just leaves the Runtz Muffin, She is looking pretty good currently sitting at day 45. She is starting to bulk up nicely! :yummy:

Runtz Muffin
Day 45
20220728_094732.jpg
20220728_094904.jpg
20220728_094837.jpg
20220728_094806.jpg
20220728_094921.jpg

AND Then there was 1! So I went ahead and chopped the bangi haze and the bubblegum. Not the prettiest looking but Hay, at least its BUD!! So that just leaves the Runtz Muffin, She is looking pretty good currently sitting at day 45. She is starting to bulk up nicely! :yummy:

Runtz Muffin
Day 45
20220728_094732.jpg
20220728_094904.jpg
20220728_094837.jpg
20220728_094806.jpg
20220728_094921.jpg
Buds are really filling out. :thumb:
Should be a great harvest.
Hope your well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Congrats on the harvest!
Are you planning on a smoke report on the Bangi Haze?
I liked the description I saw from the breeders, but you can't always trust those.
I might after she is fully dry. I'm really not expecting much as she finished out rather poorly. :bongrip:

Buds are really filling out. :thumb:
Should be a great harvest.
Hope your well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Thanks Much there Bill!:) I think she will finish nicely! Wish I could say as much for the others, but oh well there's always more plants I can grow. This is the first Barney's Runtz Muffin that i've grown that Hasn't turned totally purple on me. Not at all complaining, and I'm sure the hot day and night temps. are preventing the purps from showing.But Man she is getting super greasy though!:yummy::drool:

Good ol outdoor flowers! I love this time of year. You practice depravation no? Great job dude!!. I got a forest again this year. But thankfully. No reveg plants lol
Thanks Much there Cult! Yup, she is on a 6-6 light Dep. schedule. The mid summer sunshine has really stacked her up pretty tight. I love Buds finished out in August sunshine. Then I have another handful out in the backyard under natural lighting. So I busy till October :p

Thanks Much there Cult! Yup, she is on a 6-6 light Dep. schedule. The mid summer sunshine has really stacked her up pretty tight. I love Buds finished out in August sunshine. Then I have another handful out in the backyard under natural lighting. So I busy till October :p
6-6? How does that work?

6-6? How does that work?
At 6 a.m. light goes on in grow tent. By 8 a.m. she is packed out to the back deck and into the summer sunshine until 6 p.m. then she goes back to the blacked out grow tent and sleeps until 6 a.m. again, rinse and repeat for Awesome, Super oily summer light depped buds!! :ganjamon:

At 6 a.m. light goes on in grow tent. By 8 a.m. she is packed out to the back deck and into the summer sunshine until 6 p.m. then she goes back to the blacked out grow tent and sleeps until 6 a.m. again, rinse and repeat for Awesome, Super oily summer light depped buds!! :ganjamon:
Ahh, that makes sense. I thought you were saying 6/6!
6 on/6 off!

Ahh, that makes sense. I thought you were saying 6/6!
6 on/6 off!
Nah, I've never bought in to the 6 On 6 Off routine. I honestly don't think it would work. But anyhow, yeah, just basically a Manual light deprivation. Hauling the plants from indoor to outdoor Summer Sunshine. Each day during flowering phase. The stickler about it though is you Have To Be very diligent about your timing.. Flowering plants Want the same hour's each day or less (12-12) or -

I just love the challenge of Light Deprivation on plants mid summer. Because some turn to absolutely Golden.. and some turn out like mexi Ditch weed, which is basically on my latest grow journal. Of course, ya win some ya lose some. Lol :confused:

Nah, I've never bought in to the 6 On 6 Off routine. I honestly don't think it would work. But anyhow, yeah, just basically a Manual light deprivation. Hauling the plants from indoor to outdoor Summer Sunshine. Each day during flowering phase. The stickler about it though is you Have To Be very diligent about your timing.. Flowering plants Want the same hour's each day or less (12-12) or -

I just love the challenge of Light Deprivation on plants mid summer. Because some turn to absolutely Golden.. and some turn out like mexi Ditch weed, which is basically on my latest grow journal. Of course, ya win some ya lose some. Lol :confused:
Yeah, I've done it myself once.
Decided it's too much work for an early harvest. Especially when autos exist, lol.

Alrighty folks This week I am sitting at day 52 of the Runtz Muffin, and heading down the home stretch! She is bulking up pretty good. But I think I will give her at least 1 more week or so. Just to let the lower, smaller buds tighten up a bit more. She seems to be packing on more trichomes by the day it seems!! And I love watching her do the bobblehead thing when the wind blows :ganjamon: Her smell is Very nice. Almost kinda like floral lavender, citrusy orange, almost a slight skunky, piney mix of a smell!!:yummy:

Runtz Muffin
Day 52
20220804_105413.jpg
20220804_105424.jpg
20220804_105728.jpg
20220804_105612.jpg
20220804_105455.jpg
20220804_105528.jpg

So as I said a last week I chopped my Bangi Haze. Well there dry now and they didn't turn out to be Hightimes Centerfolds, LOL. They kinda turned out like crappy looking. I wasn't too thrilled wi myself for that one. Because I still not sure how I managed to fuck those up so bad!

But, anymore I Am the one to try and turn a total Sour lemon of a crappy looking plant into SWEET Lemonade Medicine!! ;) So It just so happens that my edibal coconut cannabis oil meds. ran dry yesterday. So I decided to take 28 grams of my dried Bangi Haze mis fit plant. And Decarb. it at 240 F for 40 minutes. Heated up 14 ounces of Un-refined coconut oil in a large lidded mason jar. Combined the herb into the oil, in a large pot of 170 degree water for four hours. Stiring occasionally. Strained with cheese cloth a few times. And Bam Liquid herbal homegrown medicine for inflammation, sleep aid, pain relief, Oh and it strangley helps the ED thing:eye-roll::cheesygrinsmiley:!

20220804_171532.jpg
20220804_171422.jpg

What about the bubblegum? Did she turn out any better?
Do you fill capsules or cook with the oil? Or just consume it as is?
I want to give edibles another chance... perhaps with all my trim after my current grow.
I just can't cook for the life of me and don't really know how to dose myself properly lol.

The little Bubblegum plant turned out great!! She is currently curing up, but she is a tasty one for sure. Her potency isn't anything to write home about.

I just decarb my herb. And mix with Unrefined, virgin Coconut oil and add a ounce of whatever. In a double boiler method. Oil and plant material in a sealed mason jar. Placed into a large pot of water at about 170-180 degrees farenheit. For about 3.5 to 4 hours. Then I like to strain it with cheese cloth a couple times at least.

Then really all I need to knock me out for the night is 5-10 ML, which is 1-2 teaspoon. It's really not hard to make!

Back
Top Bottom