Zombo's Fourth Grow: SAGE - DWC and LEDs

Re: Zombo's Fourth Grow: SAGE, DWC and LEDs

Irish, I love your modesty! You're one of my hero's here and an inspiration for my first grow using a 180w LED for flowering in a DIY cab (which, unfortunately got off to a rough start!). I actually mentioned you in my first journal post although I had never posted previously, including any of your journals, so I'm sure you don't recognize me. When I grow up, I wanna be just like you! Actually, when my plants grow up, I want them just like yours! Thanks for all your help & best wishes!

Irish, I love your modesty! You're one of my hero's here and an inspiration for my first grow using a 180w LED for flowering in a DIY cab (which, unfortunately got off to a rough start!). I actually mentioned you in my first journal post although I had never posted previously, including any of your journals, so I'm sure you don't recognize me. When I grow up, I wanna be just like you! Actually, when my plants grow up, I want them just like yours! Thanks for all your help & best wishes!

thanks for the kind words bro, i will stop by ur thread and check it out.

for real though i am not a good grower, just trying to keep up with everyone els.

Just ordered my two Spectra 300's from Michael at Grow LED Hydro. Clones are still happy, as soon as I have roots and lights, time for coco/hempy growing!
:slide:

hey bro if you can PM me or contact me on the other pace threw PM try to give me ur 1st name so i can let mike know and see if you can get the new 2011 model if you want? i just got mine in and their really nice quality and seem to be allot brighter with allot better part. a whole new light. when did you order them exactly or talk to mike last?

Yeah bor, for sure! I have 8 nice clones of SAGE in my cloner now, so by the time my lights get here, the tent will be all clean and all my hempys set up, still gonna use what GH nutes I have left, then I'll probably try to find that stuff you're using Irish.

I might cut the coco with perlite, and I think I'll need cal-mag too, right?

Yeah bor, for sure! I have 8 nice clones of SAGE in my cloner now, so by the time my lights get here, the tent will be all clean and all my hempys set up, still gonna use what GH nutes I have left, then I'll probably try to find that stuff you're using Irish.

I might cut the coco with perlite, and I think I'll need cal-mag too, right?

ya cal/mag for sure. i would pre charge ur coco with it. and put perlite on the bottom 3" in the 2" res of ur buckets. that way its act like a filter for coco dosent fall down their.

ya cal/mag for sure. i would pre charge ur coco with it. and put perlite on the bottom 3" in the 2" res of ur buckets. that way its act like a filter for coco dosent fall down their.

Cool. I'll get some perlite and cal-mag tomorrow and start putting my buckets together :)

hello zombo. i missed it all, lol. looks like u got some nic bugs their buddy. good job.

hello zombo. i missed it all, lol. looks like u got some nic bugs their buddy. good job.
Thanks brother - if my stuff looks good, it's because I learned from watching others' grows at forums and reading lots of stuff :)

I'm just hoping to someday be as respected for my med grows as Irish, SS, DocBud and others here. Lots of peeps are hung up on quantity, and to a point they're correct, but I like the idea of *quality* meds for my patients.

My patients, if I get them high quality meds, don't have to buy as much to take care of themselves. Lots of them can't afford meds, so if I offer better meds, they don't have to sweat the money as much.

I'm just trying to decide now whether to start a new thread even before I get my new 345w's from GLH, or just wait...lol

I have a pic of the SAGE now all dry:

MMJ_-_381.jpg

Looks like you came through with quality that bud looks dank:cool: + reps

My patients report a satisfying smoke that eases their ailments, with a nice balanced head/body high :) I enjoyed it!

ya thats totally true , all about the quality, for me anyway.
sage looks nice. :grinjoint:

thanks bro -- your KM is awesome looking too! Can't wait for the smoke report :bongrip:

Looks like you were very successful on this grow! I'll be watching for your next grow, hempy buckets?! :blunt:

Yep, 1 and 3 gallon hempys, see my sig. I'm really excited about my next grow; seems like I learn just a bit more after each one, and it makes my next one just a bit better.

I'm a little late but hey, :welcome: anyways. Good to have you on :420:

:420: to you to brother! Thanks for coming by!

I think this thread can be wrapped up, mods! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom