CFL Grow Journal - Auto Carmella - Quick One

indochronic

Indos Soil Autoflowering 4th Indoor Grow Journal 2014
Planted on 18th(quick one) 20th (carmella) Apr 2014
Sprouted 2 days later both of them 2014 (4/4)

What strain is it - Royal Queen-Quick One & Expert Seeds-Carmella
Indica, Sativa? - Indica Dom
They are in veg stage
In Veg For: 2 days
Its an indoor homemade box grow (H:100cm W:120cm L:65cm)
My soil mix is - Plagron allmix with some coco and added perlite
My pot sizes are: 11L
Im using (1) 150w CFL (6400k) & (1) 250w (2700k) and (2) T5 tubes 25w (6400k). Around 20,000-30,000 lumens altogether.
Is it air cooled? yes two case fans (80mm & 120mm)
Temp of room is at: 25-29c (lights off) to 15-18c
RH of room is around: 40-50
PH of media - pH: 6.3 to 6. 7 EC: 1.8-2.2 mS
Any Pests? the od small spider and for any tiny bugs i throw in a couple ladybirds (suppose to be good)
Im watering my plants every 3-4 days.
Strength of nutes: grow (3-1-3) bloom (4-3-6)
Bucket Size - 11L 24cm high,circular
Medium - Im using a soil mix that contains fibre and perlite and up to a 6 week Bio-Supermix feed with added perlite.
Lights - CFL's
Nutrients - Dr.Hornbry grow/bloom
Strain(s) - Carmella & Quick one
Number of Plants: 4
Yield: .......

Re: CFL Auto Carmella (expert seeds) & Quick One (Royal Queen)

Few Pics Quick One..
IMG_019330.JPG
Carmella just poped up :)))...
IMG_018930.JPG

:) good to hear stuck seeds can be a real pain lol that's completely down to you mate I have used second hand soil for 3 of my babies but the problem with it is the first occupier has spread through the pot eating all the nutes so you will either need to feed your new plant or mix in some slow release nute balls or something for the new ladies to ingest :bong:

Its fairly common esp since autos have thicker harder shells but generally its easy too help off lol:thumb: can i recommend adding some mycohizal fungi in the soil it helps build a second rootsystem for your ladies basically it builds a web and retrieves nutes for your plants to eat to become strong and healthy so in return they can live and thrive off her sugars and such underground a really nice addition to organic soil and you can even make it yourself :) :bong:

thats handy to know:) i might leave them to germinate a small bit longer then to weaken the shell abit more if i find it helps in the long run:D yea iv been looking for something like what ur saying to add to my soil, hows it made and of what ? i did get some free tester bottles today and i was talking to the guy in the shop (the shop keepers always called, "the guy in the shop" haha) and he was telling me about the nutes, from the dry ones to the luqids. i wanted to pick up some dry mix of some sort to mix in my soil, but i never did because he said they wern't needed, that there in the soil i was buying anyway and i need to read up some more about adding and mixing soil and ferts :) heres whats i got anyways,. the bloom booster is suppose to be very good results and hope the love the canna soil
IMG_021233.JPG
IMG_021136.JPG

and Scottie i got myself a 6L Air pot i would of got the next size up but the guy said 6L Air Pot is like a 10L normal pot because the air holes help the roots to find and use more space and it saves abit on soil use aswell :D
IMG_020936.JPG
IMG_020843.JPG

Nice on the freebies :) your soil should have plenty of nutes canna know there stuff when it comes to growing mj and with bat guanos and plagron mix your babies should love it have you thought perlite or I use clay balls to aid drainage? But myco's are mycohizall fungi you can pick it up in a gel form powder or stuff I use is almost like a small bag of stones its a living microorganism that when comes into contact with a root zone will come alive and search out the nutrients your plant needs saving her the energy reducing risks of stress and giving her higher tolerances can pick it up anywhere hardware garden centre headshop :) I just ease the shell off some soak there seeds prior and for germination an extra few hours in dark humid would work :) :rofl: hahaha I also say the guy in the shop even if it's a woman served me :rofl::thumb: on the airport you lucky bugger 6l is indeed same as a 10l normal those little babies air prune your root save them tangling basically root grows hits a air pocket and stops and the plant in return sends a whole new root so nicer root ball less long wasted roots :bong:

Yea was pretty happy when he through them in :D the soil and the nutes together, the girls should love it hopping to see a change and difference in growth and yield when i use em. il let u kno when i use them, if they do the job well because there suppose to be a good brand. ill keep an eye out for some of that so:) hahaha :laugh: yea its mad the 18L or something is like 30L or more. that would be nice outdoor pot in a sunny place :))) im of to sort out some space in the grow room have to throw in bigger pots but theres f all room. was hoping id have the others harvested :rollingeyes:

well there organic nutes so from what I hear they shouldn't burn your plants but ages and stages for em day 10-26/28 veg so grow nutes day26 start bloom and as there autos go 1/4 recommended dosage :) yeaa neat little things only downside is there price may have to just get some one by one lol :rofl: haha I know that issue such a pain having to arrange a tent 3-4times a week :bong:

Tell me about it cost all adds up but think I'm going to order 1airpot lol I just can't wait to get these ladies out my tent and start next show off properly with as little effort on my part as poss :) ya yellowing leaf it wasn't a lower leaf was it? Congrats on using the airpot now :bong:

yea same here cant wait till my oldest 3 are done so i can have more space and concentrate on the others better. its more pailing then yellow, just a lighter green and it was the first set of baby leafs that have it. Iv been feeding nutes to them all. But iv never been keen on giving liquid nutes, in case im giving them to much or not doing it right some how :/ what i did with them nutes i got on the other page was i have a Liter water spray and i put small doses of 3 of them into a L of water (this was probley wrong to do ?) and the ph went to low. but how can i go about giving them 3 of nutes, but not to over water them or let the ph get to low. Any one have a good way and info on doing this ??? :helpsmilie:

this is nice contrast to my grow; you have all the expensive soils, additives and nutrients etc and I'm using coir and canna a+b, so pretty basic. it'll be nice to see how these turn out and compare the results. your wee girls are looking well btw :)

Thanks Equanimity :D and yea these ones had a small bit of trouble at the start ..over waterer one and the seed shell took a while to come of the quick one plant:( so far to be honest my widows are doing quite well health wise,touch wood:D il pop over to ur journal now and have a scope :) :peace:

Back
Top Bottom