Time To Flush?

Dorr185

420 Member
Hello All,

This is my first grow and based on my research I want to start flushing 10 days before harvest. From the pictures does it look like I'm 10 days away from harvesting, or should I hold off and continue to feed for another week or two?

Plant 1:
20160722_085010.jpg
Plant_168.jpg

Plant 2:
20160722_085723.jpg
Plant_258.jpg

Plant 3:
20160722_091342.jpg
Plant_340.jpg

Hold off to flush and give her another week or so.

I wouldnt feed her again though. Let her finish up what she has and flush her by mid next week.

I say this because although she looks to have so much more time left to her based on those pistels, those trichomes look ripe for the picking and I think by say Tuesday or Wednesday she's good for a good flush and perhaps a harvest for Saturday/Sunday.

A wise man once told me: "when you think she's ready, wait a week, then she's ready"

Best of luck to you.

If you can't check the trichomes at least wait til about 70%-80% of the hairs go reddish brown then flush.

what strain is it and what is the recommended flower time? get a jewellers loups and see the colour of the trichs. if they havent started to turn amber id wait to flush. you need minimum 1 week water but I always do 10-14days. plant cant be clean after flushing 3 or 4 days. Also depends on what your growing medium is and what you have been feeding.

Back
Top Bottom