LED wattage?

GrowrLvlNoob

420-magazine-mobile1566610578.jpg

I'm running 2 300w led will this be enough lighting to get a good harvest from a 3'x3' tent. Whats the weight I should be shooting for as an average? I know genes and what not will play a factor

i think if you hit 400grams off those panels in that space you have done well. but i think its likely it will be less. 3'x3' is less than a m2, normally i say 600-800grams per square meter is where a good grower will be at, minimum 500.

Are they 300w draw or are they marketted as 300w equivalent? Id always aim for 1 gram per what of power draw.

i think if you hit 400grams off those panels in that space you have done well. but i think its likely it will be less. 3'x3' is less than a m2, normally i say 600-800grams per square meter is where a good grower will be at, minimum 500.

Are they 300w draw or are they marketted as 300w equivalent? Id always aim for 1 gram per what of power draw.

The MH-300 draws 135 watts. IDK anything about the other.

I'd say you could pull one pound from that space but not with that much light. I'd cut it in half and say 8 zips is a good goal first time out with those lights.

Those numbers are great and more than I'll be shooting for although I did want to run a sea of green just to see lol. They both are about 130tw that's why I have 2, I actually just added the marshydro.
420-magazine-mobile1728723547.jpg

Here's where I'm at now just started 12/12 four days ago. This is my first run at it so I'm trying to get a feel for what's a successful grow. Thanks for the feed back

yeah if thats there draw 8oz would be the top end of yield.. I hate panels that advertise as X wattage but then the draw is half or less of what the claim the panel is! 1000w is 1000w etc and there is no way to sugar coat that. Its bad marketing.

If you have the attitude that you get what you get and make it to the end of the grow, thats a favourable attitude to have. then you can work to improve on whatever that result may be.

Yeah I knew what I was getting lol mostly made the choices I did based on the cheapest decent items initial investment. I have a 7'x7' tent but until i know what I'm doing I wanted to keep it small. I have been curious about the true watt vs advertised still trying to understand lighting

Would have been too hot that was my first choice though. I didn't want to spend on an ac unit and extra fans if I was gonna kill the plants or make a bunch of mistakes. This will eventually become a clone closet

Lol miscommunication, the 7x7 is for later once I've run some small batches. This is only 3'x3' like 50" tall. I'll definitely make the switch to HP's once I size up.

Back
Top Bottom