What do you do when your stoned?

RedeyedRasta

what are your hobbys that you do while stoned???

im looking for some creative s**t here!!!

mine is making custom nike air force 1's :)

I have many diff stoner activities, well more of a routine haha whilst rolling and blazing up i put on kottonmouth kings, sit back roaming the :420: site then I start melting crayons and sculpting little creations or break a light bulb and with a wind proof lighter melt the pieces of glass together, then make a milky tea with 3 sugars and some choco biscuits and keep on smoking :high-five: siddy

So many things to do when blazed...

I like to read about growing...I really seem to get in deep into new ideas, methods and seeking that little bit of unknown info when blazed...

I like listening to music, or creating music...I have done hiphop recording, songwriting for years so it really helps let the words flow.... I love mixing and mastering while blazed... helps me focus on single instruments when a whole bunch are playing at once..

Video Games are always fun on herbals....Call of Duty I am always on...

Anything outdoors....blazing and outdoors....no better way to absorb natures beauty..

Doing chores...cleaning,household chores and such...makes all the not so fun things around the house to do, much more interesting and fun...

Socializing and pondering thoughts with others....

Anything creative....building, creating, drawing...etc..

I like to go arrowhead hunting down in the river bottoms,find and mark fresh water springs in my neck of the woods,and jam some xbox 360,mostly battlefield 3,or some trivia games.:nicethread::high-five:

usually i'm on the computer or im playing with my dog lol. But right now i cant rly do shit since its so cold and i hate winter.

Another thing I do when I'm high is make stop motion videos I've made loads, I've already put two on YouTube and will be putting the rest on shortly, search for cheese puff tribe, rice time or just search my name uberpoison if u want to have a look :thumb:

watchin Docttumentarys or getting down on some insane games (assassins creed or fallout etc) i also like filmin shit and editing it if i had time and money i would just bulid stealth grow boxs for fun

Another thing I do when I'm high is make stop motion videos I've made loads, I've already put two on YouTube and will be putting the rest on shortly, search for cheese puff tribe, rice time or just search my name uberpoison if u want to have a look :thumb:

I watched your video's, there pretty dope!! how long did it take you to do the rice one..?

what are your hobbys that you do while stoned???

im looking for some creative s**t here!!!

mine is making custom nike air force 1's :)
ME? Well....
I put on my wife's sun dress,my army boots and a baby bonnet.Then skip around the block holding balloons, singing "Iron Man" (Black Sabbath)

Blessed Be The Bud

haha skinny that sounds proper funny lmao .... i can picture it now ahaha :)

Ok let me get back to using my :rollit: meds I can feel a headache coming. This might be just a wild trick from my brain but I have never felt this nerveracking before even with my using :bongrip: meds. This sucks and I have been using Cannabis since I was 23 than stopped to make serious money for the fam till I hit 38 when my doctor told me to use it again for my ailments. 17 years of off and on Pot use till I was told to use it for my continuance of life.

I like to go diving stoned. I lost my weed once on the way to go cave diving, So I ate some brownies that I made. It was the first time ever eating brownies. That was a real gas. My dive buddy was paranoid as hell for the whole day.

Back
Top Bottom