New Grower & It's A Guess Grow!

WillysMom

I'm a new grower and decided to germinate 4 new seeds! Well, I put them in water until they sank and then planted in my rooter cubes and put under lights. We have a Girl Scout Cookie, Iced Widow, Cherry Bomb and White Castle:

Sight_2016_07_15_120706_120.jpg

I was very careful about labeling these girls. I planted them 2 days ago and just mist a few times a day. Well, today I noticed something awful:

Sight_2016_07_15_120837_027.jpg
Sight_2016_07_15_120837_027.jpg

All the labels are smeared...so this has become my GUESS the GROW! Bummer, huh?

re: New Grower & It's A Guess Grow!

Jayne, I know, Right!! I have a couple other grows going on but they are all the same strain.... here's my shower grow with Blueberry Autos:

WP_20160715_002.jpg

and my closet grow with Northern Lights in 23 days of flower:

WP_20160715_003.jpg
WP_20160715_004.jpg

So those are coming along, but will I ever be able to figure out my mystery grow?

re: New Grower & It's A Guess Grow!

Thought I would add some details about these 4 mystery girls:

What strain is it? It's a mystery
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Germination
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Rooters to start, then Black Gold Seedling mixed with Happy Frog, then Fox Farm Ocean
If soil... What size pot? start with rooters, then 3" pots, then 3 gallon smart pots
Size of light? Seedling: 2' Foot 2 Bulb 24W 6400K T5 ; Veg: 600w Mars Hydo; Flower: 2x 300w chinese LED, 2x 1200w LED
Temp of Room/cab? 78-84F
RH of Room/cab? 30-80%
PH of media or res? 6.0
Any Pests ? gnats
How often are you watering? when needed
Type and strength of ferts used? Gen Hydro Grow and Bloom

Like it , it's a nice feeling give them all names. I always refer to mine as my babies. Hope your mysterys g well, you shower grow looks really nice wish I had a spare bathroom Hah

Sent from my HTC One M9 using 420

Like it , it's a nice feeling give them all names. I always refer to mine as my babies. Hope your mysterys g well, you shower grow looks really nice wish I had a spare bathroom Hah

Thanks! My grow started in my closet after I cleaned it out and donated clothes...then of course, I needed a place to veg once my girls went into flower, so the shower got nominated. I'm looking into some grow tents so I can get my master bath and closet back -- but then I will lose a bedroom that I use as an office. Choices!!

Haha , I love your priorities! I managed to get this huge metal cabinet from my work but it has issues with humidity being made of steel. I'm going to be scouring the web for a tent soon myself

Hey Willysmom, mind if I sit in for a watch. Looks like this could get good. Check out Mars hydro tents, good prices and good tents. By the way, your ladies are looking good. KIG:volcano-smiley:

Hi Densenug! I will check out the Mars hydro tents. I kind of want my closet and shower back...although it's so ideal to have a sink so close to the family. I will do an update on the 4 babies this weekend when they are one week old!

As your mystery girls grow someone will probably come along and take a guess identifying them.
I never thought of using a bathroom! I have 2 that I never use. I should get some lights ordered. I'm looking at tents as well but not sure what to do. I'm rough on zippers so I'm leaning GG. Mars Hydro has some LED lights I'm interested in. Their tents are priced well with a discount for two plus Sara will send you a code for another little discount. I like that they are looking to improve some things and they seem to listen to growers here.
Good luck with your grows!

As your mystery girls grow someone will probably come along and take a guess identifying them.
I never thought of using a bathroom! I have 2 that I never use. I should get some lights ordered. I'm looking at tents as well but not sure what to do. I'm rough on zippers so I'm leaning GG. Mars Hydro has some LED lights I'm interested in. Their tents are priced well with a discount for two plus Sara will send you a code for another little discount. I like that they are looking to improve some things and they seem to listen to growers here.
Good luck with your grows!

Hi! If you're not using one of your baths, why not! I hung a thick pole on the top of the shower to hang the light (Mars Hydro 600). The white tiles do a great job of reflecting the lights. I use this for veg because even though I did as much light-proofing as I possibly could, I think there may be small light leaks in the room. The only issue I have is getting in there....but I guess you have the same issues with a small tent. It's good to have 2 areas... one for veg and one for flower. Yes, I saw the deals Mars has and it's a very good price. :thumb:

Love the names haha. Kind of exciting to see how they develop without any idea which is which. I'm subbed.

Yeah! A plant "whisperer"!! They will be a week old Saturday, so it may be awhile, but glad to have you around for the grow! Please chime in with anything you think I'm doing that could be improved upon since I'm a newbie and going by what I've read and the seat of my pants!! :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom