New Grower & It's A Guess Grow!

Hello WillysMom. Thanks for stopping by my Journal. I thought I would repay the favor. :) Your girls look great. Whats your plan for them? Are you going to top them? Lst? All Natural? I have been reading alot about these girlscout cookies. Im thinking about ordering some but the place I usually order from doesnt have them. Just some off versions. Anyway. Im subbed in and ready. :popcorn:

Hello WillysMom. Thanks for stopping by my Journal. I thought I would repay the favor. :) Your girls look great. Whats your plan for them? Are you going to top them? Lst? All Natural? I have been reading alot about these girlscout cookies. Im thinking about ordering some but the place I usually order from doesnt have them. Just some off versions. Anyway. Im subbed in and ready. :popcorn:

Hi ItsNatural. Thanks for coming along. You can help figure out which one is the girl scout cookie when it's time....They are only one week old tomorrow so I will post some pictures. The plan is to top and LST.

I do have a Northern Lights clone that I just topped yesterday and today she took off!! Up-potting the clone soon.

Then I have some autos (2 Blueberry and 1 OG Kush) that are just starting to flower. They are small for 20 days old because they had a rough start.

Also have 4 girls who are 30 days into flower today!! So excited, halfway there!

A lot to take on for a new grower with NO TENT, but it's fun and addictive hobby :welcome:

It's a Birthday Party and a Funeral in one day! The birthday is for the guess babies (one week old) and the northern lights (one month). The funeral is for an auto that is sadly grow-challenged.

Here are the Babies - Eeny, Meenie, Miney and Moe!

WP_20160723_017.jpg
WP_20160723_016.jpg
WP_20160723_012.jpg
WP_20160723_010.jpg
WP_20160723_009.jpg

This entire bunch has just been fed with bottled water (which I'm looking to change to tap water with Earth Juice to lower the PH), and General Hydoponics Grow and Bloom. No other nutes, including cal-mag which is highly recommended for LED grows. Do you see any cal-mag deficiencies? I've been waiting to spot them before I buy the stuff, but I'm a newbie and I don't really know what to look for. Any and all advise, good or bad is welcome!! :thanks:

:thanks: Do you think I should defoliate the leaves, especially on the bigger Northern Lights x Chronic? :Namaste:

Maybe just a few on the very bottom that aren't contributing much to growth but that's about it!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom