2015 - Legodlak's - Cheeze - Vipar 300W LED - Soil Air Pot - 12/12 From Seed

Guruth

420 Member
Here i am, making a journal and having no idea how to make one! I will do my best! English is my 4th language so please bear with me!

Setup:

Gear:
80x80x180 Tent
300w Vipar B2x2 5w LED light
3.1 Liter Air Pots
25x10cm Carbon filter with 167 m3 flow
one 15cm fan

Medium:
Plagron Growmix for starting in peat pots
Plagron Royalmix for Air Pots
Mixed in some active charcoal for richening the soil

Strain:
Greenhouse Cheeze 50%-50%
8 weeks flowering time
700g/m2 advertised yield

PICTURES!

The Light and filtration setup
lucka.jpg

The Pot position
sotor_4_-_27.jpg

One seedling 4-27-2015
rastlina_4_-_27.jpg

Description:
Seeds were put into moist paper towels and then into a plastic bag on Sunday 4-19-2015. They popped 24 hours later and were replanted into peat pots. Sproutlings came out just 24 hours later (yes insane) and I replanted them into air pots on Wednesday.

I germinated more than 9 seeds expecting some of them to die or not sprout from soil! I was pleasently supprised to see all of them germinated and sprouted! One of my friends will have new mothers and a new strain to experiment with :D

I have some experience with grows, outdoor and indoor. However this is my first grow with proper equipment. Every grow i have done was either guerilla grow or in an improvised tent (I made one from styrofoam and painted it white on the inside) self made carbon filter and 180w led light.

I know 12/12 from seed is not an optimal method for maximum yields, but it is fairly low maintenance and simple! And I can do a perpetual grow in the box with rotation of 3 plants every fev weeks.

EVERY suggestion is most welcome as I am still learning!

WEEKLY UPDATE! Finally!

After I transplanted The girls and did the sexy photo shoot you can see above they kinda stopped growing on me! I presume they took their sweet time to grow roots through the pots i provided for them! I encuraged the root growth by watering the pots and then letting them completely dry through and through so the roots would chase the water to the bottom of the pot. I found that to be a really nice way to quickly fill the pot with roots and since these are Air Pots™, there is no danger of root bounding them!

But enough chatter! Here is the group photo!
5-3-2015_-_1.JPG

And some single sexy pics! Viewer discretion is advised!

5-3-2015_-_2.JPG

5-3-2015_-_3.JPG

5-3-2015_-_4.JPG

5-3-2015_-_5.JPG

They are growing really well and the light is performing as expected! I am getting a dehumidifier in a couple of days to combat the really high humidity i have here (75%) and also a clip fan or 2 to make them dance more evenly!

All comments are welcome and a subscription also! I will be doing weekly updates or even more, if something special shows up! thanks for reading this! (100+ views is awesome btw)

I'm off to the next adventure (reading the forum and learning :p)

Oh, forgot something! If someone knows a tehnique to making sharp images with an el'cheapo camera please do share! The bugger will not focus easily! I tried putting some paper for background and everything and it just will not give me decent pics!

Nice:thumb:
I've been thinking about trying to do SOG in my tent aswell on a later grow so I'm definately going to be following your grow.
I hope you get a nice harvest;)

Well I'm back!

Had some juggling to do with school, job, exams and 2 House warming parties (the loud and drunk ones)!

watering my girls ever 2 days or so and pruning when necesary! they are quite humble in their requirenments for love... i check them every day and that is about it!

well long story short the babies grew fine and tall... i did some photos 3 weeks ago and here they are! BUSHMASTER EXTREME!

Top side picture 5-10-2015

5-10-2015_-_1.JPG

Some close ups of the same date

5-10-2015_-_2.JPG

5-10-2015_-_3.JPG

5-10-2015_-_4.JPG

I quickly popped a topside photo on 5-22-2015 and you can see they grew like crazy in 12 days!

5-22-2015_-_1.jpg

I'm sorry for not updating every week like i promised at the start but still... better late then Never!

Now for the todays date... 6 weeks into the grow!

I pruned the babies yesterday and watered them and they responded with a sprout of growth!

They are 14-18 inches tall and they have 11-12 nodes respectively. they are in full bloom and they are sexy as hell! it seems that i have a slight nitrogen deficiency, but that will be quickly fixed tommorow as i will start feeding them Plagron Alga Bloom

plagron-alga-bloom-1l.png

I hope it will fix the deficiency and feed the blossoms! but enough words! here are the sexy pics!

Topside photo!

6-7-2015_-_1.JPG

Some close ups!

6-7-2015_-_2.JPG

6-7-2015_-_3.JPG

6-7-2015_-_4.JPG

And my favourite shot :D

6-7-2015_-_5.JPG

And a side pic to finish it off!

6-7-2015_-_6.JPG

I am so proud of them and i am taking care of them like they are my children! it almost breaks my heart thinking i will have to cut them down... ALMOST :p

As I said in the first post... any comments or advice is most welcome!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

the grow is well and funky! they will be cut in a couple of days! photos will follow as soon as I pass my Exams this week!

yes they are insane and they have grown beyond my wild imagination! off to work now!

THey are gone!

CUT!

SAWED!

TRIMMED!

and in the tent drying!

all together yield was 937 grams wet. if i understand right they will retain 1/3 of their weight once they are dried so that is aproximate 300 grams or wait for it 1.66 grams per watt jesus christ these LEDs work the magic!

pictures will follow shortly when I find the USB cable for my camera!

peace!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom