My 1st Proper Grow

I'm on the beanwagon. ;)

Looks good, might be some stretching there but I'll let things LED folks dial in your light height.

You could add a little more soil to those jiffy pots, help protect the stems.

Looks good, good Luck!

I'm on the beanwagon. ;)

Looks good, might be some stretching there but I'll let things LED folks dial in your light height.

You could add a little more soil to those jiffy pots, help protect the stems.

Looks good, good Luck!

all aboard the beanwagon haha. Cheers I will add some soil. The c'99 seems to be growing better

Just a little, give the stem something to push against. By adding a little more soil it will also grow roots in that area now covered, you can add, or top that container as you go.

I would. I like to get in the final container sooner then later. Course that means you have to take the size of the container into consideration when watering. That's how I do it, see what others say. In those jiffy pots the tap root will hit the bottom pretty quickly..

I would. I like to get in the final container sooner then later. Course that means you have to take the size of the container into consideration when watering. That's how I do it, see what others say. In those jiffy pots the tap root will hit the bottom pretty quickly..

You where right, the root of the C'99 was growing out the bottom. So I transplanted.

Snapchat-1512887718203336812.jpg

The ultimate by dutch passion is making a strong comeback and now looks bigger than the C'99. Im really interested to see how each plant develops differently

Characteristics starting to show.

C'99 showing longer/skinnier leaves, a lighter shade of green.

The Ultimate showing broader leaves, a deeper shade of grren.

Any suggestions for how long I should leave these in vege for?

Depends on what you want. Generally speaking, longer veg = better flower. Or more. I'd give them eight, but that's me.

That happens to all of us. .just think about the reward if you can hold out,, six weeks is a good compromise though

Once you get to smelling it it will really make you anxious. Be patient. Nothing rushed is ever finished correctly. .or it's rare.....

The leaves of the C'99 have started to canoe/cup, im assuming this was from headstress? My 900w LED was only around 10 inches from the plants, I double the distamce to around 20 inches.
20150320_102408.jpg
20150320_102418.jpg

the leaves on the ultimate have drooped down a little aswell.

20150320_102434.jpg

O dont have a way of measuring temperature yet. And my only form of circulation at the moment is an ocilating fan with the tent door open, I can't afford proper fans, ducting and a carbon filter for another couple of weeks

Back
Top Bottom