My 1st Proper Grow

pH unstable soils attract insects, like anything below 6.3/6.4 pH will at least give you gnats

good call on the LST timing and nice job. that C99 will grow to a magnificent multi cola beast.

pH unstable soils attract insects, like anything below 6.3/6.4 pH will at least give you gnats

good call on the LST timing and nice job. that C99 will grow to a magnificent multi cola beast.

The gnats are a constant battle haha.

thanks mate I hope so. I am really impressed with how the c'99 is performing, she doesnt smell yet,Im too poor to afford a carbon filter atm so that will have to wait. Im surprised by the ultimate, her leaves smell potent already.

The gnats are a constant battle haha.

thanks mate I hope so. I am really impressed with how the c'99 is performing, she doesnt smell yet,Im too poor to afford a carbon filter atm so that will have to wait. Im surprised by the ultimate, her leaves smell potent already.

you wont need a carbon filter until 2 to 3 weeks into flower, always depending on how far are you willing to go to conceal the smell, like .. they smell before but not like ganja but like ... well, plants.

thats not a rule of thumb tho, it's always on the strain, im growing skunk right now tho and it has a reputation for being .. well, skunky lol.

For sure thats why im trying to delay flowing haha. Shouldnt be an issue but I life in a small unit complex lots of people close by so I want to be extra careful.

yeah i know the feeling, i myself am growing aswell in a country where its considered a felony. keep out of trouble :Namaste:

I finally got around to getting a thermometer, the temp in my room is sitting at 30 degrees celcius/86 degrees farenhight. From what I have read this is borderline high?

Yesterday I gave my plants there 1st dosage of what I thought was a very light amount of nutes. Within a few hours some of the leaves on the c'99 appeared to shrivel and is now looking a tad unhealthy. Im sure it will bounce back ok.

Snapchat-1851991620619740164.jpg
Snapchat-181730143343254946.jpg
Snapchat--4362685459925071876.jpg
20150402_182810.jpg

they took off nicely :thumb:

Hey just got up to date with your grow. looks like you over came some obstacles with the slow growth and trying to get the smaller girl to get going. they look great now, keep it up.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I FIM'd some of the sit branchs on the C'99 last night,im curious to see how it affects the plant. I still have 3 to 4 weeks of veg.

Very nice, a little heated about the cost of your led, I just spent 1099$ for my g8led lolol...
But that being said, it seems as if the spectrum of the light is more on of a pink reddish, while other brands are more of bluish-red-purple, but the plants looked like they really took off.

The light us definitely more on the pink side. I dont know enough to know if it makes a diference? i bought a cheap light because im poor and assumed it would make a huge diference, i guess we will find out when it comes to harvest time

Snapchat--1841813070899151036.jpg

As I said the ultimate is slowly catching up but as you can see there is a huge diference between the two plants haha

Snapchat-7291571306533158216.jpg

Damn bro you have been overcoming some real obstacles early in this grow. It seems like you are getting a grip on things. She looks a bit on the weak side but growing none the less. Its a good learning journal here no doubt. Keep up the good work man!!

For sure haha, doesnt really bother me I just really enjoy the whole process. Hopefully I have it all ironed out by the time I flower.

Back
Top Bottom