My 1st Proper Grow

Update time .

C'99

2015-04-23_21_03_31.png
2015-04-23_21_16_26.png
20150423_180039.jpg

Should i stop lst'ing now? and try and get some vertical growth before flowering? Or is it better to keep the tree as flat as possible?

Personally, I remove the restraints from time to time to allow for vertical, and then then next time you tie them down it's like starting fresh. Maybe you see an opportunity to reposition a branch. Small grows you can do that, it also gives you more time with your plants. Just don't fiddle to much.... looking good. Proper like. ;)

Some more C'99 is it normal for the stem to be turning purple? Some of the leaves are yellowing also.

its getting harder to lst and keep the canopy even as there is little room.

20150426_173453.jpg
20150426_173438.jpg
20150426_173235.jpg
20150426_173219.jpg

What is the PPM like on the damaged plants?

Not going to lie I had to google what ppm was haha....eouldnt have a clue what the ppm is like.

I have been watering with water that I leave out for2-3 days before hand.

I have watered with demineralized water a few times also.

In other news I finally have a carbon filter and fan installed it today

Are you using any nutes? Or are you just watering them with plain water? It looks like you need to up the nitrogen and this will help the lower leaves from yellowing and dying off.

Are you using any nutes? Or are you just watering them with plain water? It looks like you need to up the nitrogen and this will help the lower leaves from yellowing and dying off.

Not really using properly nutes, I burnt my plants at the beginning and have been scared haha. I have just started using a seaweed solution, a probiotic and my last water I added some coconut water to my water.

I watered with some nutes, seawead solution and coconut water. They seem to be enjoying it. I have also started some defoliation.

So yesterday was the last day of veg. I cant wait to see how they both perform in flower. Exciting times

Last pic from inside my tent during veg.

2015-05-03_09_34_38.png

Back
Top Bottom