Crop King Seeds Start To Finish With Mars Hydro LED

Whats up 420 Mag!!!
This is going to be a start to finish on all of my Crop King Seeds. That means every step.
I want to start by thank you all for stopping by I appreciate you all taking your time to do so.
I know I have done a few grows here already but.... This ones going to have autos plants as well.
Most are going to be grown inside and maybe a few outside. I am getting rain just about every freaking day!! So still not sure if any of the auto plants will make it outside. It is late in the season to be putting plants outside her in CO but autos grow for a very short time so we will see if a few will make it out. Now moving on the the Strain line up. There are four strains right now but I will be adding a few more very soon.. First up for the feminized seeds

CROWN ROYALE
Type: Indoor/Outdoor
Yield: up to 500gr indoor/400gr outdoor
Growing Level: Moderate
Flowering Time: 9 weeks
Indica/Sativa: 70%Indica 30%Sativa
Effects: Strong Indica
THC: 21.50%
CBD: 2.10%
CBN: 0.17%
Strains genetics: Blueberry,Purple Kush from North America.

WHITE COOKIES
Yield: up to 400gr indoor
Growing Level: Easy - Moderate
Flowering Time: 9 weeks
Indica/Sativa: 60%Indica 40%Sativa
Effects: Indica body high
THC: 19.25%
CBD: 0.75%
CBN: 0.24%
Strains genetics: White Widow,Girl Scout Cookies

Now for the autos

CANDY CANE
Yield: Up to 200 gr Indoors/100 gr out
Flowering Time: 7 weeks
Indica/Sativa/Ruderalis: 70%Indica 20%Sativa 10%ruderalis
Effect: Stoney High
THC: 17.81%
CBD: 0.10%
CBN: 4.0%
Strains genetics: AK-47, Mango, and White Widow

EARLY MISS
Yield‎: ‎Up to 200 gr Indoors/100 gr out
Flowering Time: 7 weeks
Indica/Sativa/Ruderalis: 60%Indica 30%Sativa 10%ruderalis
Effect: Relaxing
THC: 20.06%
CBD: 0.70%
CBN: 0.5%
Strains genetics: Big Bud and the Original White Widow

Type of grows: FFO Soil
Pots size: 5-7 Gallon Smart pots and T8 For seedlings
Lights: All of Mars Hydro LED
Nuts: technaflora pura vida two part with Green planet cal/mag
temps: Veg 73-76 flower 76
Humidity: Veg 55% Flower 30%
Grow style: I will tell as I go.

So now that's out of the way lets begin shall we..

So Here are six of each in Solo cuts with straight R/O water
SAM_09942.JPG
SAM_09963.JPG
SAM_09972.JPG
SAM_09981.JPG
SAM_09992.JPG
SAM_1000.JPG
SAM_10013.JPG

About half had tap roots in about 18hours.
Now I moved them over to the wet paper towels put in zip block bags for anther 48 hours and most have roots now and some have 2" already lol. Then I transplanted them into rapid rooter that were soaked in R/O and a little B1 red from technaflora. I moved them into the dome with a nice heat pad to keep them real happy for now.
SAM_10283.JPG
SAM_10272.JPG
SAM_10264.JPG

Well that is it for now. I will be doing a update in about 5-7 days depending on how many seedlings pop up. Until then Keep it growing green and thank you for stopping by.. :passitleft:

Count me in too.

No, I appreciate you posting! This site is awesome, so many good growers; am learning heaps in prep to have a real go myself....
My goal is to have at least one journal and one NOTM or POTM entry in the next 6-12 months...
I've been stalking Light Addict and his friends on 420; now thanks to me researching LED and finding the Mars Hydro thread, I've found some more gurus!
Was saying to another member, legalhydro from CO also, that I'm jealous of where you live! I have been to Boulder, Denver, Steamboat Springs and surrounding area, first place I visited on my first and only (5.5 year) "trip" overseas.. Went on to Europe but will never forget the beauty of the place nor the hospitality of the people! I'm Aussie, and this was years ago; 2000, just after the Olympics so I was quite popular wherever I went which helped a LOT!!! First real Halloween! Xmas in the snow! I visited Mork and Mindys house!! But never saw the Overlook Hotel..
Anyways, have a soft spot for Coloradians(?) and am praying for a lottery win soon because I wanna go back now more than ever!!!
Cheers!

Yes, 2000 Olympics. I am old.

Yes, 2000 Olympics. I am old.

I hope one day you find your way back to CO. You got good goals in line. Never be jealous just make a new goal in your life and use the goals to drive yourself to be where you want to be in life. No different then what you want to do on 420mag. When you get the knowledge and the right resources your grow goals will come natural as mother nature will award you for growing her plants. I do it for the love of growing and the medicine it provides as a award. When you compete with your self rather then others you will push your self harder with all your focus on your self and not anyone else which in turn gives you 100% focus on your production. When you put your plants in the NOTM or POTM put them in for them being your best and if they win then make a new goal to beat them again. I wish you the best and when you come back to CO make sure to shake my hand so I can congratulate you on accomplishing another goal. Keep it growing green my friend Yours truly CO Finest :passitleft:

Cheers COF. Good advice; I very much hope to get back there one day as I still have a couple friends to visit..One day I mite just show up on your doorstep for a chat and a pipe! I'll bring some of the awesome micro-brewery-beer I remember from Boulder..
Shit, I even remember the tap water.. so sweet and cold.. (cue Barbara Streisand "Memoriieeessss...")

Subbed!

I'm glad I finally get an opportunity to follow one of yours from the beginning. Been following the vids on this one. I haven't tried the cups yet. This first grow I went seed directly into rooters. Learned a lesson, like you said give Nature time. My fourth seed did crack, I had given up on it and pulled it off the line thinking it hadn't. Later when I pulled the rooter apart I found out it was just slow. I felt like shit for 3 days.

Subbed!

I'm glad I finally get an opportunity to follow one of yours from the beginning. Been following the vids on this one. I haven't tried the cups yet. This first grow I went seed directly into rooters. Learned a lesson, like you said give Nature time. My fourth seed did crack, I had given up on it and pulled it off the line thinking it hadn't. Later when I pulled the rooter apart I found out it was just slow. I felt like shit for 3 days.

Outstanding, good to see you made it. This will be a long journal but I am going to go over growing many different ways. But for now its hurry up and wait time. Oh and I learned the same way you did which is way I now try to cover as much as I can to save plants lol.

Nice setup mate. Anyone who could give me some advice on my journal would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

I checked you journal everything looks good so far.

Subscribed CO Finest.

Whats going on Co Finest!! im a little late but i wouldnt miss your grow for anything. cant wait to see how those king crop seeds go :nomo:

Back
Top Bottom