Male? Can someone confirm please

weblock420

Evening 420,

Im not a happy chap today :( I think one of my plants is either full blown male or has turned hermy on me!?

Strain - unkown
# of Plants - 1 (with the problem 8 others fine upto now)
Grow Type - Soil/coco mix
Grow Stage - 3rd week flower
Bucket Size - 3 Gallon
Lights - 600 Watt HPS
Nutrients - canna
PH - 6.2
RH - 50% to 55%
Room Temperature -70 to 80
Room Square Footage - 4' x 4'
Pests - None Known

Can anyone help with determining this please Heres some pics, Ive isolated the plant in question, it was a mystery seed that just popped up from nowhere so I thought bonus!

Please share youre thoughts please guys and what to do with it if im right??

IMAG18155.jpg

IMAG18143.jpg

IMAG18165.jpg

Im pretty sure its bad news but I dont think they have burst yet so im hoping my feminised girls will be ok?

Many thanks for any help or advice as this is my 1st garden

Cheers, Web :oops:

So it's out of the room is it good for anything apart from the trash?

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That's a true genetic hermaphrodite. Good thing you separated it from the others. Not good breeding stock. You can grow it out but it will likely be full of worthless seeds. You could still make oil or edibles from it. It's not a total waste. :)

Electro :thumb: I thought as much even though im new to this I have been as most Noobs are over analysing everything and these balls have not been there long at all, Its in a cupboard at the moment which isnt ideal as no ventilation and it does smell quite pungent.

Just have to decide what to do with it now :passitleft:

Thanks for your input

Pluck the sacs off and keep it going till the end. And if you see any more popping up then pick those off too.
Best of luck to you :thumb:

I would Vestrimatrik but i dont have two grow spaces and I dont want to put it back in my main place.

ive got it in a cupboard with a couple of cfl's on it at the moment kept it 12/12 but it stinks :/

Cheers guys :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom