Canachris
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

Reactions: HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    Hey Chris do you scuff your edges before soaking? I find this to help a ton...
    Canachris
    Canachris
    no... never heard if that, not sure how capable I'd be at trying to handle the little seeds
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    It's a "fun" task.... But a pair of tweezers and a bit of a scuff on the edge until the color starts to fade and then soak..
    Still dealing with medical issues, trying to stay positive. I feel growing a plant will go a long way improving my mental health. So I dropped a seed into a cup of water today. If she sprouts I'll start a journal. Wish me luck.
    Had another seizure yesterday, my Dr. wants add another antiseizure medication. He also wants do a spinal tap. Really need to get a plant going , not sure I can go thru all this shite alone
    • Sad
    Reactions: Bill284
    Bill284
    Bill284
    I'm so sorry my friend.
    I had spinal injections they hurt like fek.
    I'm here if you need to talk. :Namaste:
    4 days of March weather have done my girl in. we've broken our planet, when the weather people are talking wind chill on May 9th and 85 with humidity on the 12th. Something is broken
    Smoked some Zkittlez last night, it may be my new favorite strain. It kinda reminds me of the "afgani" I used get back in the late 80's. it's very pretty to look at it's very tasty an I got really stoned
    My neurologist asked me if I would participate in a study the hospital is doing on late onset idiopathic epilepsy... I was kinda on the fence until he told me it pays 250$. So I've had a. EEG monitor taped to my head since 11 am yesterday an they take it off today at 11 am. After they put it on me yesterday they had me do a memory test... I was like no shot in hell I pass this, HA!! this 64 year old pothead got 6 out of 9 first attempt on the second shot the nurse said it will be more difficult this time, I only got 5 seconds to see the pictures an remember where they are... again the guy who has been smoking weed since I was 14 got 5out of 9. The nurse was very impressed
    It's been 2 days without any cannabis, it's a good thing I can't walk more than a mile or I'd go jump off the Fore river bridge
    Since I switched to decaf my morning cup of coffee is just not satisfying. it looks the same it tastes the same, but it's not the same.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom