00 Seeds Bubblegum: grows like a gumball too

Sctanley007

Wondering if anyone has run this strain from 00 Seeds? I have seen a fe prior posts from people who seem to have had the same issue. In a few journals they appear to be a late bloomer and seem to kick in during late veg or early flower.

The girls are 30 days today and this particular plant has been slow since day one. She's happy and healthy but is growing at a snails pace. Very tight structure with somewhat different looking leaves as well. I topped her after the 4th node and pinned her to try and spread her out a bit for better light and air.

Why does there always have to be that "one plant" every grow?

Attachments

• 20190326BGa.jpg
    20190326BGa.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 127
  • 20190326BGb.jpg
    20190326BGb.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 126
  • 20190326BGc.jpg
    20190326BGc.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 131
Looking good to me. I know all about that one plant lol. Right now I have three skunks. Two huge and one little sick runt. Genetics can be a pain in the azz. Wish you the best take care

Problem children are a pain in the ass. I grow mostly from seed so I find them quite regularly. I have also have them go both ways. Some stayed useless while others got better and ended up being great plants. So no suggestions from me LOL.

Bubblegum has been around for years now. The fact that it is bodes well for its genetics. Good luck with them.

I'm teasing her open as she creeps along. She will be ready for her first water in a day or two and I'll add some fish and kelp, bat and worm. They always love that stuff.

I have had the pleasure of seeing Bubblegum grow, oh, about 15 years ago. Grows nice BIG flourecent green COLAS. Does very well outdoors too! Thick, thick, tasty buds.

I always wondered how Bubblegum did outdoors. It being a US bred strain it very well could be. I do believe it came from Indiana but I have never known what their outdoor climate is.

Back
Top Bottom