1,200 kilos of weed

BCMAN420

anyone else hear about the bust in vancouver?, police found 1,200 kilograms of weed on a ship. the suspects are now facing 5 years in jail. Supposebly it was from mexico. just thought this was kinda interesting..

bout 2.2 pounds

there is a 1000 grams in a kilo, why does everyone think that the weed from mexico is junk. Im looking for a cable for my camera, when i find one ill show you some real killer from mexico

yea really, mexico has some fire ass shit..not just brick weed. by the way...thats ALOT of weed...If that would have got found in the US they would have got locked up alot longer than 5 years

yeah it showed the bud on tv, it looked like goood shit too. it wasnt no brick weed garbage. Yeah if they got caught in the US they would be like facing 30 yrs or somethin rediculous like that.

I can't imagine really why pot would need to be shipped to canada but whatever. 5 years, they're lucky for what would have happened in the u.s.

old_smokey9483 said:
I can't imagine really why pot would need to be shipped to canada but whatever. 5 years, they're lucky for what would have happened in the u.s.

My point exactly, Canada (illegally) exports billions of dollars of cannabis every year, why would they risk shipping it through US waters when there's already an copious amount readily available to them. I wasn't pejoratively referencing Mexican cannabis, I was merely commenting on how peculiar it all seemed.

OnionGobbler said:
My point exactly, Canada (illegally) exports billions of dollars of cannabis every year, why would they risk shipping it through US waters when there's already an copious amount readily available to them. I wasn't pejoratively referencing Mexican cannabis, I was merely commenting on how peculiar it all seemed.

I'm sure price and profit potential had alot to do with it. :peace:

yeah i dont get it either why the would shjip some from mexico to can. Weed here is usually alot better anyways, and plus we already have plenty here.

what you people gotta understand is this, i have been down to mexico i have smoked there weed, and no have i ever found any "good weed" in mexico, iam not cracking on them, the more southern you go the better it gets, but i have never seen or smoke kill, and i have been down there alot. plz dont ask why.

lol it doesnt matter where you go, besides mexico, i paid $15 got a half ounce us dollars, i think its universal no matter where you go(besides mexico, they would sell there own children for money) that it will be about $10 a gram, except here, where we got shit that goes for $15 a gram, i got some spanish hash for $15 a gram, omg.

its hard to find good weed on the streets of mexico, evn on the border. the reason is when they moveit to the border they have to sell some to pay or the cross, so they sell the junk weed in the border towns, and the good goes north,now where im at is where it alots is grown. and if you know who they are you can get real good weed. and as far as selling there kids I havent seen that. just a queston for you, just say you lived here and had two kids, and a job you worked 6 days a week from 700am to 600pm, and on saturday you got your pay check and had a whole 500 pesos to live on for a week. oh sorry 500 pesos is abought 40 american what would you sell to feed you kids other than eggs and beans. and dont say its their fought for being mexican. let me know if your ever down this way and i let you smoke what I smoke

yeah i guess they got lucky, but in canada the laws about marijuana arnt enforced that much. But why should u go to jail for 30+ for having marijuana. US laws are just plain rediculous, plus i think hes gonna be doing some rehab or somethin.

im sure the price can very as it does with all sorts of bud, but damn that is alot of weed. i wonder what the hell they are going to do with all of it. i wonder if that will be like the shit they use for "medical purposes".

Nope, didn't hear about that one..

On the news last night they said they busted a ship that was came from Morocco or something and that had 22 tons, yes, TONS of HASH that were going to be distributed in Quebec.

Back
Top Bottom