1 Huge Half Oz Bud!

potgoblin

Hey 420 guys, i haven't posted on here in a long time but when i picked this bud up on Tuesday i had to take some pictures to show all you lovely lovely stoners, as i know you will all love it lol the guy who i get it off is stopping now but as a long term customer he saved me this absolute gem of a bud! the nug is very dense and sticky, it has a beautiful skunky/fruity smell, and the buzz is a very quick hitting strong high! me n 2 of my mates smoked some of it last night and by half 1 this mornin we were all squinting with cherry red eyes haha, anyway yall hope you all enjoy the pictures and please leave a comment as i want to know what you all think :) peace out and 420!!!
photo_1_78.JPG
photo_2_65.JPG
photo_3_56.JPG

:peace::420:

Most growers like to trim these down to popcorn buds. I like to leave a few of them big to show how well the plants developed. You end up paying for a little extra stem but its nice to see big buds once in a while.

Stems are one of the lightest part of the plant. Most growers who leave these intact like this are trying to keep it from prematurely drying. Growers in more humid parts can "pop-corn" them or must "pop-corn" there product to avoid molding, etc... I personally like the "Donkey-Dick" nugs, lol

CHEERS!!!

I love them all, big or small. They all smoke if you heat them up!! There is something about a "monster buds " effects on someone!! That eye`s wide open, holy fu**in shit look they get!!! You know the one I mean!! Yah, That One!!...PEACE.....
:420:

Back
Top Bottom