Smokin on some Amazing Jamaican bud

potgoblin

Hey 420 guys, haven't posted for a while but i had to show you all this incredible bud iv managed to get hold of, supposedly grown in Jamaica! hands down some of the best weed iv ever smoked.

The buzz - is a very heady, trippy kind of feeling, it rests very heavily on your eyes and ul know it if you smoke too much because your eyes will turn so red lol it lasts for about 3 hours if like me you hadn't smoked for a week before hand but still lingers on for a good couple of hours after that, all in all very nice but very strong!

The buds - are very dense and tight, and very heavy relative to their size, the bud was a little dank when i got it but its dried off well now and grinds easily but is still very sticky, its also covered in trichomes and these pictures do not do it any justice at all

The smell - VERY POTENT! it gets everywhere if you leave it out of a smell proof baggie, a very strong smell like cheese in the uk but smells more like skunk

The taste - very smooth smoke and very thick, very hashy, all you could taste were the trichomes

The pics -
IMG_20120722_232515.jpg
IMG_20120722_233240.jpg
IMG_20120722_233257.jpg

let me know what you guys think :) peace

Hey 420 guys, haven't posted for a while but i had to show you all this incredible bud iv managed to get hold of, supposedly grown in Jamaica! hands down some of the best weed iv ever smoked.

The buzz - is a very heady, trippy kind of feeling, it rests very heavily on your eyes and ul know it if you smoke too much because your eyes will turn so red lol it lasts for about 3 hours if like me you hadn't smoked for a week before hand but still lingers on for a good couple of hours after that, all in all very nice but very strong!

The buds - are very dense and tight, and very heavy relative to their size, the bud was a little dank when i got it but its dried off well now and grinds easily but is still very sticky, its also covered in trichomes and these pictures do not do it any justice at all

The smell - VERY POTENT! it gets everywhere if you leave it out of a smell proof baggie, a very strong smell like cheese in the uk but smells more like skunk

The taste - very smooth smoke and very thick, very hashy, all you could taste were the trichomes

The pics -
IMG_20120722_232515.jpg
IMG_20120722_233240.jpg
IMG_20120722_233257.jpg

let me know what you guys think :) peace

Looks like an emerald that I would definitely put in my pipe.. Throw a bowl my way.

I think im goin to go as far as to say its the best weed iv ever smoked, its by far the strongest! really hits your right between the eyes lol im goin try my best to cure some of it in a glass jar and save it for next month when i go away with a few mates to the beach for a party weekend :D

Looks like it's already been cured enough, as dense as the bud looks. I'd probably end up smokin' that bud in a day if I didn't hide it from myself.

yep ismokedit they're well dried out now just keeping them in a clean glass jar to keep them fresh :) and im not sure of the genetics relaxed lee but it gives you a very strong head buzz so i'm thinking maybe more sativa, the smell is almost a mix between cheese and skunk, very strong, penetrates almost everything like cheese here but with a distinct skunk scent instead of cheese, iv only been able to draw on my own observations though i didn't have that kind of information told me just that its from Jamaica, i know a guy lol as far as indoors to outdoors goes i would assume outdoors as its from that beautiful country :p

lol man if it was outdoors that would be very interesting, to see that dank of bud grown in that humid of a climate would definitely be some good news to me. Either way, good stuff bro! Enjoy!

lol man if it was outdoors that would be very interesting, to see that dank of bud grown in that humid of a climate would definitely be some good news to me. Either way, good stuff bro! Enjoy!

I'd believe that you can especially grow dank in humid climates. I've seen plenty of dank grown outdoors in such a humid climate like it is down here.. Cannabis is one of the most resilient plants there is.

Jamaican Bud is the best I have ever experienced, and that was in the late 70's (of course outdoor). We called it 30 Yard Bud because that was as close as you had to get to someone to know that they had smoked it. Landed on your head like a swarm of honey bees! Red eyes and a grin; trippy buzz. I believe it is these unique outdoor locations where the plants have been grown traditionally, year after year for generations that one might find strains reaching their true potential; in terms of taste, smell, pungency, and quality of the experience. Strains given generations of natural reproduction in the same location (tropical or not) have had the opportunity to adapt to the unique profile of the soil and other environmental factors that exist where they grow. Historically, in some locations and with more than one "right" mix of variables, this relationship between plant and planet (location) has produced some of the finest herb ever.

Back
Top Bottom