Florida Bud.

Kirkatizer

Town: New Smyrna Beach *If it matters to anyone.*

When I get bud from my buddy's this is the usual stuff I get from them I usually just get a half eight every day or two. The smoke was a very strong high lasted me for about 4-5 hours tasted very sweet. like a type of fruit I cant name.

Here it is.

P1010005_706832.jpg

Also This is some bud my buddy grew had a little over 11 pounds of it. Smoked this shit for like 5 months with him. Ive never seen bud like this before its very dark and covered in orange hairs. He dryed it out wrong so its dry to but still really good It gave like a paralyzing high puts you on your ass. It had a sweet taste also more smoother then usual green stuff like above. Was good stuff ill miss it.

678877616_l.jpg

dig_241809.jpg

Tell me what you think.

looks like someee good stuff to me...the bud in the first pic loooks awesome!!! i hope u had a blast with them =)

yeah the bud in the first pic looks awesome. whats up with that scale its at zero lol.

looks like good stuff man

The stuff on the scale is just some nugs i pinched off. only good pic of it I have all the rest are memories.

I never found bud like that out of your town and I have gotten plenty from there all i can say is good find and good friend keep that guy for real. last bag i got from there you could build a house and then plant a garden behind it.

That bud looks pretty nice. Enjoy

Sup Kirk, i reside in West Palm, and that's some nice crypt. You ever got bud in west palm?, good stuff lately... later :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom