Some bud shots... Mmmm.

William Holden

I just smoked a tiny bit, I think I got hooked up on this nickle bag (I know its such a small ammount, but whatever), for $5 this is some decent bud. It smells, really good. Kind of sweet, almost. Tastes, kind of piny and sweet, has a good after taste. I bet a joint would taste good on the lips, a good after taste when you lick them, I bet. I dont know, im rambling. Anyways, here are the pictures, with the macro I took off of my fisheye:

nickle.jpg

Not bad

Overall, its decent. Not crazy ass dank, but still damn good. It gets me stoned, and I do believe I got more than I payed for. What do you think? This shits $50 an eight anyways, and $5 for a 'joints worth' ( I could roll a fat ass joint out of that, or two skinny ones), I think I got a good deal. Haha, its only fucking $5, I need a job.

He was a friend of mine, he probably hooked me up just because. I told him to give me $5 worth, he didnt know how much that should be just because he never sells, and when he does its larger ammounts. So, he probably hooked me up. I just smoked the shake from the bag, and im pretty high. Its def. some decent weed.

hell yeah, i wish i had a hook up like that.

For sure, that definitly looks like more than $5 worth!! I could roll several decent joints out of that!!! :allgood:

And it looks crystal-licious!!!!

I may be picking more up this weekend. I smoked a pinch before I even got out of bed this morning, got pretty high, ate breakfast, showered, then smoked a full bowl before school. I was fucking stoned.

But this morning, I was sitting right here in this computer chair, listening to Pink Floyd and eating my Pizza Rolls, and it was awesome. Just chillin' here, high, eating, listening. Good stuff.

KingPhilie said:
hmmm 50 an 8th and 5 for a joints worth. . . whoever sold it to you is dumb, so my thoughts, take advantage of him again and again, be like man i need 2 J's worth, and youll get half an 8th, cuz i need 1 gram for a decent J.PEACE.

Even though it is regs, still a good nick bro. Pretty good bud.

KingPhilie said:
hmmm 50 an 8th and 5 for a joints worth. . . whoever sold it to you is dumb, so my thoughts, take advantage of him again and again, be like man i need 2 J's worth, and youll get half an 8th, cuz i need 1 gram for a decent J.PEACE.

Right on.

Back
Top Bottom