1000 watt sea of green

No problem letting them go as long as they want in veg but since you are showing preflower the plant is telling you it is ready.

That makes it your decision 100% on when to flower them. If the clone provided said the momma was short then 14-16" sounds about right to start flowering now. With your 5' height you won't have any problems keeping it manageable. I'd bet you end up at about 32-36" at finish give or take a couple of inches.

I think we have decided to wait and let them get between 18 and 20 inches on the smallest one, then flower..the way it looks that would be on monday..they only just got their first full dose of nutes yesterday. so even though my girls are 15 days old they are still babies..my origional plan was to veg for atleast 30 days, but the girls have already started outgrowing their room..

No problem letting them go as long as they want in veg but since you are showing preflower the plant is telling you it is ready.

That makes it your decision 100% on when to flower them. If the clone provided said the momma was short then 14-16" sounds about right to start flowering now. With your 5' height you won't have any problems keeping it manageable. I'd bet you end up at about 32-36" at finish give or take a couple of inches.

I sure hope so because they are already trying to push the walls down and expand their living enviroment.. IM afraid in going to go check the temp and water levels soon and not be able to find my way out...wow wouldnt that be nice...lost in a sea of green

18-20" should be no problem. Expect a slowdown on vertical growth at some point as they switch themselves to flower before you do. It's like they are revving the engines. Throw the flag when you feel they are ready. They will then take off and blow this track away. Remember the clones are technically as old as the plant they were taken from.

Oh, I've spent many a day just sitting in the grow room and not wanting to come out! LOL!

I have purposly made it hard to get into my grow room so that I dont just sit there all day watching them grow..I swear you can see them grow with the naked eye right after a nice air bath on the roots and a fresh water change full of their favorite nutes..

Ain't it the truth! My grow room in in the next room over in the closet (14 steps - don't ask me how I know - LOL). I'm doomed!

ha ha mine is 32 steps away, but requires tools and a key to get into.(and unless you want to go blind Sunglasses are required.) so unless you got the key and a drill you cant get in.. and thank god its small because I know me and if i had room in there i would have a mini fridge,tv,and my lazyboy all set up in there..

Sounds like they are doing well. I'd love to see some pics of the lights and venting. What size fan are you using? What are your plans for odor control?

Sounds like they are doing well. I'd love to see some pics of the lights and venting. What size fan are you using? What are your plans for odor control?

my fans are 10 inch desk top type fans i got from home depot for $10. and a dual window fan to bring in fresh air. im using a home depot fan to vent the light hood with 6 inch dryer vent tube going to the outside. I also have 2 fans venting straight out through a wall.. my set up is very crude and very very red neck. but its working..as for odor controll my grow room is actually a shed on my back patio, so I just planted a ton of stinky bushes around my property.. I have a rather large yard and there is no way to see into by back yard. so unless you know my grow is there you will never see it..unless i do something stupid like open the door after dark and the whole place starts glowing with that giant light..but even then if a neighbor does spot my grow I dont care because it is 100% legal medical grow. my worst fear is some punk neighborhood kid finding it and trying to steel it..but the way I see it is If you get past my dogs and actually make your way to my back patio then I invite you to try to get into the grow shed.you need a key and a screw gun to get in..but please for the love of god grab the handle to open the door, I am about 99% sure that if you grab the handle what ever fillings in your teeth will be jolted out of your mouth by the electric handles..and if you get past the electrified door knob and open the door my house alarm is going to go off and wake the enitre neighborhood so you are caught either way..
my grow just goes to prove that with a little determination and creativity you can grow good quality herb in the comfort of your own home..even if you dont quite have the space

I will post a few new photos when I do my next water change. tue- wed..I try not to open the doors to my girls room unless its mandatory, and i only open the doors as long as they must be when tending to their needs.. im trying to make it less than 5 minutes at a time..I even installed a thermo. that i can read from inside the house...I dont even have to open the door all the way to check my ph and water levels..I should be building these rooms for others and making money off of it

Sounds like a good idea. Can't wait to see it.

In the last photos I posted there is a half ass shot of one of my vent fans going directly out. It is a simple 10 inch fan meant for a table or desk top. the base was taken off, the front cover was taken off and mounted to a board that had been pre cut with a 9 inch hole with small screws.then the board with the fan front mounted were put on the wall where there was another 9 inch circle pre cut.between the mounting board and the wall is a filter to restrict anything comming in.the mounting bord is calked where it met the fan cover and at the wall. the fan was just put back together basically..plug in and go. it took me 10 minutes and cost me something like $12 at that big store that sells tools and building material (no name brands) and works great for my grow area..it may not work this way for everyone but it just shows that some times the biggest and baddest isnt always the best every time..think out side of the box, do reserch, and get creative.

my fans are 10 inch desk top type fans i got from home depot for $10. and a dual window fan to bring in fresh air. im using a home depot fan to vent the light hood with 6 inch dryer vent tube going to the outside. I also have 2 fans venting straight out through a wall.. my set up is very crude and very very red neck. but its working..as for odor controll my grow room is actually a shed on my back patio, so I just planted a ton of stinky bushes around my property.. I have a rather large yard and there is no way to see into by back yard. so unless you know my grow is there you will never see it..unless i do something stupid like open the door after dark and the whole place starts glowing with that giant light..but even then if a neighbor does spot my grow I dont care because it is 100% legal medical grow. my worst fear is some punk neighborhood kid finding it and trying to steel it..but the way I see it is If you get past my dogs and actually make your way to my back patio then I invite you to try to get into the grow shed.you need a key and a screw gun to get in..but please for the love of god grab the handle to open the door, I am about 99% sure that if you grab the handle what ever fillings in your teeth will be jolted out of your mouth by the electric handles..and if you get past the electrified door knob and open the door my house alarm is going to go off and wake the enitre neighborhood so you are caught either way..
my grow just goes to prove that with a little determination and creativity you can grow good quality herb in the comfort of your own home..even if you dont quite have the space

crbanshee;
Your 6" inline fans from HD, if there made by SUNCOURT INC. you may want to keep an eye on the blades if plastic. I've had two brake and one is cracked. The company said they will send new ones but you know how that goes.. Your grow in looking very NICE.:thumb:

crbanshee;
Your 6" inline fans from HD, if there made by SUNCOURT INC. you may want to keep an eye on the blades if plastic. I've had two brake and one is cracked. The company said they will send new ones but you know how that goes.. Your grow in looking very NICE.:thumb:

they are not suncourt.my smallest one has a 10 inch face and they pull out alot of air. by adding these 2 new vents using those fans the temp has dropped temps alot. from 88-90 at day time high, to 78-82 nite time low. to 78 for a day time high is a great difference and it has shown in her leaves. they are more vibrant and perky then they were at 88-90

whats up with your grow? any updates?

yeah its a fuck show.. they are tooooooo big we need to hurry up and get the other area ready to start... your brother is suposed to bring the new clones over tonight I got the mother room ready to go we just gotta put the girls in there and turn the lights on...

Back
Top Bottom