11 day old seedling no mature leaves yet

blazer1

i have a grow tent 60x60x140 with a 125cfl light in which iam growing a super lemon haze feminised seed in ,this is my first ever grow im 11 days in n my round leaves are turning white n yellow n the first mature leaves are yet to start they r brown in colour is this something to worry about plz any info would be good thanks

STRAIN - Super lemon haze
GROW TYPE - Soil
GOW STAGE - seedling
BUCKET SIZE - 15L
LIGHTS - 125w CFL
NUTRIENTS - none
PH - nt sure beleaved to be 7.4

Problem - Seedling sprouted after 2days n just stopped growing ,its now nearly 3 weeks oldn the round leaves are dieing off now but still no first mature leaves HELP WOULD BE MOST APPRECIATED !!!!!!!!!!!!

High Blazer1,

Got a few questions for you:

1: how far from your plant is the light?

2: Have you used any nutes?

3: have actually measured your water PH yet?

I ask about the light cause you could easily be burning the poor thing if you right is too close. Your light should be in the 6 to 10 inches range from your plant. Any closer and you run a serious risk of burning the poor thing.

You should not have used any nutes yet, the slightest amount at her age will fry her.

Also if your water PH is over 7.0 you can kill her. Although MJ is a very Hardy plant at this age they are very, very easy to kill. At any point in her life anything higher than a 7.0 PH will cause issues and at this stage it will be drastic. In a soil grow you want to aim for a soil PH of about 6.3 to 6.5, though as high as 6.8 is OK. where as hydro systems you aim for 5.8 to 6.0. if you drop your soil PH to low your going to have problems as well.

I hope this helped.

:thanks: i water once every 3-4 days and im sure my ph is fine EXPERIENCED HELP PLZ :helpsmilie:

:welcome: Are you sure your PH is fine? I grow in hydro and keep the ph @ 5.6 Soil shouldnt be over 6.6 for long. It sounds like your saying the new growth is brown... If this is the case I think I would start some new seeds. You dont have to throw these ones away yet. You could keep them until your new ones root then toss them if they havent recovered. Just use PH adjusted water and no nutes for the first 10 days. You can use a little bit of root excelurator if you have some.

Back
Top Bottom