11 day old seedling starting to droop...help!

marcoochie10

Hey folks,

I have a 11 day old indica (not sure of species) seedling that has over the last few days started to droop more and more. Its currently on a 24 hour light cycle in which it recieves no darkness, it's fertilizer is 8-12-8 that was bought already premixed with the soil and none has been added yet, it's watered only after the top half of the soil has dried up, its growing under a 150 watt HPS bulb in which the buld is probably 1.5 feet away from the tops of the plant, temps are usually a constant 29C or 86F. It's been growing like a weed (heheh) since germination and has no yellow spots any where on the leaves. My concern is why is this plant drooping? I don't think it's over watering as I let the soil get pretty damn dry (by weight and sight) before I water again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_07515.jpg

IMG_07527.jpg

IMG_07535.jpg

Hey folks,

I have a 11 day old indica (not sure of species) seedling that has over the last few days started to droop more and more. Its currently on a 24 hour light cycle in which it recieves no darkness, it's fertilizer is 8-12-8 that was bought already premixed with the soil and none has been added yet, it's watered only after the top half of the soil has dried up, its growing under a 150 watt HPS bulb in which the buld is probably 1.5 feet away from the tops of the plant, temps are usually a constant 29C or 86F. It's been growing like a weed (heheh) since germination and has no yellow spots any where on the leaves. My concern is why is this plant drooping? I don't think it's over watering as I let the soil get pretty damn dry (by weight and sight) before I water again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_07515.jpg

IMG_07527.jpg

IMG_07535.jpg

From what you're saying, it sounds like you're taking care of your plant very well and honestly it doesn't look bad to me.

The only thing I would say is you're probably outgrowing your current pot. I'd transplant it into a larger pot. You could be getting root bound.

Just a guess though...couldn't hurt.

:Namaste:

Thanks for the response. I'm using a 150 watt hps light fixture with a 20/4 light schedule. Since my post, the leaves have returned to their normal state. I think it was just underwatered. I will be transplanting this week into a larger pot. I think it just night be the strain im growing. It's become ridiculously bushy over the last few days. I water it every other day now and should almost water every 36 hours. It's really sucking up the water.

That's also what I did, completely changed my room and it's perked right back up. It was growing a little too bushy so I pulled it away from the light a bit and it's starting to lengthen some now. She's a bushy bastard that's for sure. It's doubled it's growth since those pics.

Back
Top Bottom