12/12 perpetual grow, need some advice please

BigBudLilBud

Hi all, just need a bit of advice if you can.

Heres a pic of setup etc

I have a 250hps duel spec with 4 cfl bulbs attached. This is my second grow, 1st was 12/12 from seed in a wardrobe wich got me just under 5oz and another 18/6 "the one in the pic" with 6 weeks to go.

Anyway I want to go with 12/12 due to the tent being right next to my bed and that I have only 1 grow room. Im not sure though how many plants and what size would be the best, I was thinking of planting 1 a month so that it ends in a 10 inch pot and a harvest once a month with a total of 3 plants on the go either starting or ending etc at any one time.

Or the other option I was thinking is 8 5 inch pots and plant maybe 2 at a time with either 2 or 4 weeks until I plant the next one.

Anyway im a little cloudy so probably going on a bit but any advice on how many pots, size etc you think I could use to get the most amount of weed quickly so that I can be self sufficient will be greatly appreciated.

Re: 12/12 perpetual grow, need some advice pls

Hi yeh thanks I was looking at autos but I read that 12/12 does not suite them and that you cannot clone them. I don't have much choice with the light schedule as its next to my bed and it drove me nuts on 18/6 with all the noise so I am going to have to go with 12/12 starting at 7am.

Im leaning towards 3 10 inch pots, starting one a month and making a tiny clone box for cuttings with 1 or 2 cfls. Any more suggestions or advice though to keep the weed flowing is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom