12 panel drug test help

One of the prosecutors favorite ploys is over-charging. Say you've commited one measly misdemeanor, they'll charge you with that and two other felonies. Then, looking for any port in a storm you hire a law who says he'll save you ass... And he talks you into pleading to the original misdemeanor, you get probation, he get's his fee and life goes on. This is the system and you've been whip-sawed. You're out several thousand dollars.. It's like an assembly line of justice.... So my advice is... don't get in this meat-grinder of Justice......

One other thing on this subject then i'm going to shut up.. Don't ever tell anything to girls. They're notorious for running to the cops. You make them mad they'll blab to the cops... Just my advice from your older and wiser brother.....

Hey guys, Apparently I missed some fun here. My UA with the court is tomorrow.. I've been taking the dollar tree drug tests (Which have all pretty much came up positive) But, the 12$ walmart ones for awhile have been negative. Should I not worry because of the dollar tree ones? Or do you think it's still in me, i'm just taking them at the right time?

I can say this has been the worst month of my life... 80% Of it has been pure anxiety and anger.. Most of my days for awhile was just laying around. I already have horrible anxiety and couldn't get a script for xanax or anything.. Now today it's back to laying around incredibly anxious about tomorrow. I'm a diabetic so it's harder to clean out my system. I just pray that i'm actually clean. Going for one last drug test today to confirm it. They do the 12 panel so it tests for everything -.-, also being a diabetic I can't take most things to flush it out.. so it's just been a natural cleanse. Work out, water... not gunna lie, even tried meditating a LOT. 29 or so days to get rid of YEARS worth of decent smoking.. not easy at all. Yes, the judge sounds sketchy as hell to threaten me with that when i've seen people go into the court for FAR worse things.. I wasn't even originally IN There for drugs which pisses me off. From what i've been told it sounds like if i pass the drug tests it's going to be probation until I get everything paid off (which is A LOT of money at this point).. I enrolled in a theft class, got some job interviews coming up. Hopefully he sees i'm really trying. I've been through pure hell and mental pain over this. On top of already paying 3 other things or I go to jail. Keep in mind, all of the things i've done are so tiny... traffic and this.

They're not going to put you in jail, (hopefully). Even if you don't pass the test, it's just some asshole judge blowing smoke out his ass, trying to scare you.... Or maybe you could hire Woody Harrelson's Dad to do certain things in the parking lot... Just kidding,kidding... It is alledged that he shot Judge Maximum John Wood in a Housten parking lot over some drug deal decesion, but that's just hearsay......

feel for ya, sucks the nazi government, way I see it we have way too many laws- we need to revoke stupid laws and give people the personal freedom we all dream about.

Back
Top Bottom