12 panel drug test help

Nobody knows what to say, I don't even. I'm mind blown. I smoke for my health, and some fun... but it helps my diabetes. A lot. I've felt like shit since I stopped. Insulin makes me tired and smoking makes it tolerable, as well as my anxiety.

Does your state allow marinol? Rx herb pills. Synthetic I believe but I understand you WILL /show positive for marijuana if you take this rx. With your diabetes, and being so lean- you should push your problems with taking in food- I know marinol is often prescribed for cancer patients but also for anorexia and for certain gi issues.
The point is, if you can get your doc to prescribe it then you can fail your test all day as you are legally on marinol. Assuming it's allowed in your state. I know it's in some pretty conservative states. I bring up because I got talking to a pain management doc about a friend and she told me she prescribed it because her patient was under her care and it helped him reduce his opiate needs - so she didn't want him getting in trouble for smoking when it helped him get off real drugs.
It's not an easy convo but might be worth looking into.

Sent from mikeytv

Dude you have to do whatever is necessary to pass that test. Go to a sauna, sweat it out, whatever. Shave your head and body so they can't take hair samples. One time i was in county for over two days and it's like being in a horror movie. What would a year be like? altho i doubt you would get a year, more like 60 days maybe, but that would be enough to leave me a mental cripple. Good luck to you.....

Like hippie said, put down the pipe and drink lots of water. When you toxify your plants, you flush, flush, flush and she is ok again. If I were in your shoes, I'd stop for a while. Especially if "they" are out to get you. I wouldn't give anyone that satisfaction.

Sent from my SM-G920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Out of curiosity i looked up Mulvane KS, that's So. Witchita. You don't want to be in jail there. Inner city types, dangerous. I was in jail with one "person of color" who shot a taxi driver in the head for fourteen dollars and another an "enforcer" who set a guy on fire for not paying up on a drug deal.... Pass that test no matter what...Even if you have to bribe somebody...

Like everyone else said..its probably best to stay clean. If you do have low fat i would maybe take a job everyday or walk at least to purge those impurites out. I dont know if they test for them but detox work. I personally use synthetic urine...granted they are not watching me when i go but ive passed around 6 employer drug screening with the synthetic...my fav brand is Monkey Business. It has all the proper proteins and stuff in it.

Sent from my LGLS770 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm with methods. I spent 10 years in the oilfield and taken more urine tests than I can count and I've never failed with synthetic urine. I find that there is a slight technique behind getting away with it. Lots and lots of conversation and eye contact. Pretend you don't have to piss. After I talk to someone for a while it would be incredibly awkward for them to watch ( there's a fine line in the law there, they technically aren't allowed to watch you. Usually just no flushing or running taps and no garbage etc.. ) the conversation and eye contact is very important for when they pat you down, make it so they would feel awkward getting to close to your nuts ) there are fake peckers that you can get too if you know for sure they are going to watch, they may watch but they aren't gunna look close enough to tell the difference. Would you? Haha. This is what I use. My last test was 6 months ago and I was told mine went in for lab analysis and still passed. ( usually its a quick process for pass or fail ) now if you go this route, the temperature of the urine is crucial. That's the very first thing they check. Facing jail time though idk sugar free cranberry juice and lots of it. It'll make ya crap like crazy after a couple days though haha but it does work.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Crazy situation. When you pass the test and end this diversion, will you divert completely and move to a legal state? Oh and I agree, get a lawyer.

Innovating daily

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App[/QUOTE]
Lol i use boxer briefs and kinda tuck in into my...taint area lol. Also i must add it is illegal to tamper with drug tests...so the risk might not be worth it...but fortune favors the bold. Good luck brother i hope it all goes well for you

Also ive been smoking for the last 10 years pretty much everyday and i smoke a oz of kind a week...i doubt if i stopped that i wouldnt test clean for atleast 6 months+

Don't expect a lawyer to be your salvation. Most will just take your money, then when they have your money they won't do shit for you. They will just try to talk you into pleading out. I've met one honest lawyer in my life and your odds of finding one like him are not good. The relationship between lawyers and prosecutors and judges is symbiotic. Lawyers depend on the other two and have to stay in their good graces. And they all hang out with each other in their clubs, restaurants and bars....

Super awkward to keep it in place, agreed! My gf was laughing her ass off watching me try to secure this bottle under my nuts ( also never thought of it being illegal but I guess obviously it would be ) must be a loop hole there tho. Kinda like selling seeds although it's illegal to grow them in a lot of places w/o your card.

Well the synthetic urine is supposed to be a novelty item(i.e. party gag) but they do pass drug tests...but dont go cheap especially when your freedom depends on it

if you know the day you are going to be tested drink loads of water the night before and some more in the morn so your pissing alot make sure you go toilet first thing when you wake up to get the strongest piss you will have out of you. Lots of liquids and piss as much as poss before you go so your pee is see through. Trust me ive passed a lot of test in hmp

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I still say don't go it alone. GET A LAWYER.

Sent from my XT1064 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

These guys who say get a lawyer have been watching tv. See, on tv a brilliant lawyer will save your ass from the evil prosecution, but in real life, most of the time the lawyer will take your $2000. or more and sell your ass down the river. You don't need a lawyer to plead not guilty, and you don't need a lawyer to plead out. Although sometimes a Judge may give you the idea you have to hire a lawyer, which in many cases is a relative of the Judge..(like his nephew)

These guys who say get a lawyer have been watching tv. See, on tv a brilliant lawyer will save your ass from the evil prosecution, but in real life, most of the time the lawyer will take your $2000. or more and sell your ass down the river. You don't need a lawyer to plead not guilty, and you don't need a lawyer to plead out. Although sometimes a Judge may give you the idea you have to hire a lawyer, which in many cases is a relative of the Judge..(like his nephew)
You sound like the crooked judge himself. Who the fuck are you to throw that bullshit out there. True fucking asshole!

You sound like the crooked judge himself. Who the fuck are you to throw that bullshit out there. True fucking asshole!

I'm sorry hippie66 but in the real world that's actually how it is. All lawyers work together ( being the crown prosecutor and your defence lawyer, more than likely drink in the same bar ) there are defence lawyers out there that do work hard to save your ass but you'll be looking at closer to $10k.
My retard buddy hired a lawyer about a month back for an assault charge. Cost him $2300 so far and guess what his lawyer did for him? Not a damn thing. Plead of guilty and probation and fines for a first offence ( circumstances behind it was he was actually innocent of the assault charge. Verbal assault maybe but not physical ) his bitch lawyer just sold him out and took his money. Our judicial system needs a makeover. Money talks in the courtrooms.

I'm sorry hippie66 but in the real world that's actually how it is. All lawyers work together ( being the crown prosecutor and your defence lawyer, more than likely drink in the same bar ) there are defence lawyers out there that do work hard to save your ass but you'll be looking at closer to $10k.
My retard buddy hired a lawyer about a month back for an assault charge. Cost him $2300 so far and guess what his lawyer did for him? Not a damn thing. Plead of guilty and probation and fines for a first offence ( circumstances behind it was he was actually innocent of the assault charge. Verbal assault maybe but not physical ) his bitch lawyer just sold him out and took his money. Our judicial system needs a makeover. Money talks in the courtrooms.

So, he's not in jail?

Last I checked, your friend had every right to plead not guilty to the judge if he so choose to.
If you are saying the lawyer told your friend that he was going to submit a plea of guilty and he did not, and your friend still kept his mouth shut after the lawyer lied about what your friend had told his lawyer to do, well then this is a much brighter problem. First your friend got screwed by a lawyer who committed fraud. Second your friend is a fool for not telling the judge he was not guilty despite his lawyer saying otherwise. The problem is your friend. Or are you telling me your friend listened to his lawyer who weighed the likelihood of a successful not guilty plea to losing and your friend then decided to follow the guidance of his lawyer despite knowing he was not guilty- well it's still your friend that's the problem.
Did you know it takes much more time, effort and expertise to completely break down a transmission and replace its gears than it does to change some brakes? Did you know it also takes more time, effort and expertise to completely tri a case from arraignment to verdict or final plea? Don't you think both would cost more than their less effort, time and expertise counterparts?
Your friend got exactly what he paid for. Now if you want to argue that the cost for fair and equal representation if skewed to help those with economic means, likely so... but work within the system. WORK WITHIN THE SYSTEM
Statistically speaking- those with lawyers fair better than those without- it's just a fact- but it's not a vacuum. Also, most of this is simply a punishment for nonsense- take the hit and keep on going. If you have a piss test coming- stop smoking- work within the system.
Good luck! All of us! Good luck!

Thanks Flatlander for saying it like it is. The legal system as it has evolved is set up to extract money from defendants. And most of these Judges and prosecutors don't really care if you're guilty or innocent. The lawyers don't give a care as long as they get their fee up front. Then when they get your money which you have scraped up they'll leave your balls blowing in the wind.....

Back
Top Bottom