1212 From Seed: 9 Plants 400W

I think 3 or 4 weeks to go
33488.jpg

33488 (1).jpg

hehe as you can see the metal rod of the tent... you know aprox. how broad that is... compare with tge head buds of san fernandoa... They delevoped really massive headbuds.. Like my Handpalm somehow..

They Honey Cream I harvested... wow. Smells like Honeydew Melon when I grind it... like when you cut that melon and smell the sweet and fruity core...
effects are really makin one happy somehow... feels even as it has an effect in 5ht2a receptors.. (serotonin).
I love honey cream.

I am harvesting them now... smoked a few testbuda from each plant. because I dont trust my microscope with led light much... the light might Reflect and give wrong appaerence of trichomes.
San fernando lemon kush pistils Hardy turn brown.... there is something. I read that to close to light triggers some plants to develop new constantky new pistils.
Well... teichomes look milky however.
And the effect from the buds is very good and inspite of mostly genetics.. they are relaxing also very good. These are signs of mature weed. I dried a bud in the oven... smoked it in the morning and had to go to office. it was san fernando...fuck I was stoned as if I smoked Northern Light. Had completely red eyes and a lazy eyes. of course my co workers noticed it... but didnt say anything. the effects were longlasting for 3 hours at least I was very stoned and then the I regained slowky my mental capacity again...
So its definitly time to harvest. Immature weed effects are of a very short time... all together 1 hour.

Now I am still cutting... but I guess... it looks simply like 15 to max 30g per plant dry. So its not very much but I definitly smoked also 10 to 15g dry buds from the oven. I put them 48h in darkness before I am harvesting it right now.

and sorry for my not very proper Englisch guys...

will update pictures of dry buds and weight this weekend I guess. I dry in a net and removed bigger stems. Also they didnt get water for 3 days. So they should dry in 5 days or so.

Back
Top Bottom