First Grow - Indoor Tent

Nice sir!
Looking pretty good, and apart from lights your setup remembers mine alot.
I regret i didnt got my PH reading pen before, dont forget to check run off like i did in this last month.

Meanwhile I cut the sexbud. Wanna try one of them without the 48h dark period and is going to be this one.
Setup the light trap box as sugested. Ill give 10 hours of light to the rest 2 more days before killing the lights one last time this grow.

The root ball was huge, it took all the pot. Cant wait to cut the ww1 so i can whatch if theres any diference in the rootball by using plastic of fabric pot.

Sup boys,

We got to the drying stage! :D
And just in time cuz this week they say its going to be 45-50ºc. (if i survive this summer ill live forever)
All of 4 girls got to finish line! SO DAMN HAPPY!

A few photos a took.

Didnt got crazy with the trimming since they are all for personal use.
Trimmings drying on cardboard boxes for a friend of mine turn into some crazy stuff to smoke ill show you guys later. It remembers me of ear hax xD

Boveda pack ready
6x 2L glass jars ready
Waiting game continues! :D

Edit: next update is going to be a big one and finally we will move to "complete grows" :D I am very very happy, thank everyone who helped and checked my grow. THANKS GUYS!

Sup guys, before the big last update, a small one and a pair of questions.

Ill use Boveda packs for curing, at the shop they sugested a longer dry (10-15 days).
My drying conditions are 24-26ºc and 58-65% humidity with the whole stems a you saw in the pics.
I was aiming for that 7-10 day, or should i follow the shop and dry it for atleast 10 days? Thats feels way too much.

We are also going to reach 47-50ºc this weekend (no i dont live in the desert lol) thats is going to up the temps and make the drying faster i guess, making 10 days seems WAYYY TO Much.
Should i not worry that much about over drying because the boveda packs will fix it?

Meanwhile I wanna lunch a contest to see who can guess how many grams ill end up with! :p

Back
Top Bottom