First Grow Indoor & Outdoor Autoflower In Soil

Tin1017

Hello everyone, this is going to be my first grow. I was not planning on making a journal of it thus im lacking photos of the early stages. I have followed some of the journals here and I can see how extremely helpful you can be, I will do my best to follow your guidance, any criticism is more than welcome.
I ended up with two grows, one indoor and one outdoor;

Indoor grow:
Strain: 2x Pineapple Express, 1x Gorilla Punch, 1x LSD-25
Tent: 4x4 (120x120x200cm)
Led: Migro Aray 8 PRO (530W dimmable)
Airflow: 6” Spiderfarmer+ carbon filter, 3x monkey clip fans
Pots: 4x 20L fabric
Soil: BioBizz All Mix+ Light Mix
Nutrients: Biobizz Grow, Bloom and Top Max. Cal- Mag
Temps/ RH / PH: 24-26c, 50-55%, PH- 7.0

Outdoor grow:
Strain: 3x Pineapple Express, 1x Lemon OG all autos from fastbuds
4x 10L plastic pots
Soil: Canna Terra Professional
Nutrients: Dutchpro Multi, Root and Explode

My initial plan was to go with four 20L pots in the tent but I was extremely impatient and decided to germinate my seeds before my LED had arrived, which led to yellowing roots and no light since the shippment was delayed at customs. I kind of panicked when I saw my roots yellowing after 36-42 hours of paper towel method and I went and bought Cannaterra Professional and four 10L pots. The guy advised me that the soil would last me for my veg state and I should not add any nutes. For some weird reason I went home and instead of presoaking it a little I added too much water and decided to leave it outside to let it dry out before I plant my seeds. I thought keeping them in the paper towel for a couple hours was the better Idea instead of planting them into a really wet soil. I gave the soil around 8 hours to dry at night before I planted my seeds the next morning and left them outside in the sun during the day(20degrees c) and inside at night. They had to live like this for two days and I could tell they didn’t enjoy it as much but they were doing okay in my opinion. My LED arrived on the 25th of April, by that time my seedlings were 1 week old, only had 5-6 hours of sun during the day and the rest was inside under darkness..
I now had my light and was ready to germinate my 4 sealed seeds (2x pineapple, 1x lsd-25 and 1x gorilla punch)
I did the paper towel method again on the 25th and checked them every 12hours. After 36 hours they had 1”+ long taproots and I decided to plant them in their final 20L buckets.
My 8 plants are all in the tent now, I will post photos below. The older ones had yellowing leaves. My first watering was wrong but I also got a pH “liquid” tester now and my pH reads to be around 6.5-7. I guess it was too high the first time i watered them. I try to water them every 2-3 days with 7ph water now. I guess 7.0 should be ok for the allmix but I might have to go lower for the cannapro. The plants that are supposed to go outdoors and had bad feeding schedule for the first couple of days are in the plastic pots. Their yellowing leaves worried me and since it was their second week I decided to feed them with:
0.5 ml of calmag (biobizz)
1.5ml of multi total (dutchpro)
0.75ml of root juice (dutchpro)
0.25ml of grow (biobizz)
That feeding was yesterday. I am worried that my yellowing leaves were due to high ph. Did i do bad by adding these nutes and also mixing them was not the best idea i suppose. My fabric pots are in AllMix soil with a little bit of light mix in the middle. I guess it should get me trough veg stage but we will see.

I will upload pictures below for you to see each plant. I am writing this from my phone and my english is quite bad but I hope this will be easy to read. I Will also make sure to include dates and more information in my future posts. I was just not prepared with photos. Thank you in advance, I am happy to be here.

6D0EB1DA-AC18-4F0D-A9DE-5D94A8FE3FC6.jpeg

23E62E10-9BF0-4FFD-B30C-4A8006E5E4D0.jpeg

3E7AC931-32EC-4E4F-9506-803020D34B71.jpeg

18DB0ED6-5C12-42F5-906C-7DCB30FC6CE2.jpeg

A80E4F1D-7995-4AFA-8697-D622BB0C24F8.jpeg

E1B1FD97-D243-4210-A680-854231FE67E9.jpeg

62E166BD-0A3E-4673-96B9-042AFCAF563A.jpeg

C3420654-245F-417E-A48F-FBDD425DF9FB.jpeg

Hello everyone, this is going to be my first grow. I was not planning on making a journal of it thus im lacking photos of the early stages. I have followed some of the journals here and I can see how extremely helpful you can be, I will do my best to follow your guidance, any criticism is more than welcome.
I ended up with two grows, one indoor and one outdoor;

Indoor grow:
Strain: 2x Pineapple Express, 1x Gorilla Punch, 1x LSD-25
Tent: 4x4 (120x120x200cm)
Led: Migro Aray 8 PRO (530W dimmable)
Airflow: 6” Spiderfarmer+ carbon filter, 3x monkey clip fans
Pots: 4x 20L fabric
Soil: BioBizz All Mix+ Light Mix
Nutrients: Biobizz Grow, Bloom and Top Max. Cal- Mag
Temps/ RH / PH: 24-26c, 50-55%, PH- 7.0

Outdoor grow:
Strain: 3x Pineapple Express, 1x Lemon OG all autos from fastbuds
4x 10L plastic pots
Soil: Canna Terra Professional
Nutrients: Dutchpro Multi, Root and Explode

My initial plan was to go with four 20L pots in the tent but I was extremely impatient and decided to germinate my seeds before my LED had arrived, which led to yellowing roots and no light since the shippment was delayed at customs. I kind of panicked when I saw my roots yellowing after 36-42 hours of paper towel method and I went and bought Cannaterra Professional and four 10L pots. The guy advised me that the soil would last me for my veg state and I should not add any nutes. For some weird reason I went home and instead of presoaking it a little I added too much water and decided to leave it outside to let it dry out before I plant my seeds. I thought keeping them in the paper towel for a couple hours was the better Idea instead of planting them into a really wet soil. I gave the soil around 8 hours to dry at night before I planted my seeds the next morning and left them outside in the sun during the day(20degrees c) and inside at night. They had to live like this for two days and I could tell they didn’t enjoy it as much but they were doing okay in my opinion. My LED arrived on the 25th of April, by that time my seedlings were 1 week old, only had 5-6 hours of sun during the day and the rest was inside under darkness..
I now had my light and was ready to germinate my 4 sealed seeds (2x pineapple, 1x lsd-25 and 1x gorilla punch)
I did the paper towel method again on the 25th and checked them every 12hours. After 36 hours they had 1”+ long taproots and I decided to plant them in their final 20L buckets.
My 8 plants are all in the tent now, I will post photos below. The older ones had yellowing leaves. My first watering was wrong but I also got a pH “liquid” tester now and my pH reads to be around 6.5-7. I guess it was too high the first time i watered them. I try to water them every 2-3 days with 7ph water now. I guess 7.0 should be ok for the allmix but I might have to go lower for the cannapro. The plants that are supposed to go outdoors and had bad feeding schedule for the first couple of days are in the plastic pots. Their yellowing leaves worried me and since it was their second week I decided to feed them with:
0.5 ml of calmag (biobizz)
1.5ml of multi total (dutchpro)
0.75ml of root juice (dutchpro)
0.25ml of grow (biobizz)
That feeding was yesterday. I am worried that my yellowing leaves were due to high ph. Did i do bad by adding these nutes and also mixing them was not the best idea i suppose. My fabric pots are in AllMix soil with a little bit of light mix in the middle. I guess it should get me trough veg stage but we will see.

I will upload pictures below for you to see each plant. I am writing this from my phone and my english is quite bad but I hope this will be easy to read. I Will also make sure to include dates and more information in my future posts. I was just not prepared with photos. Thank you in advance, I am happy to be here.

6D0EB1DA-AC18-4F0D-A9DE-5D94A8FE3FC6.jpeg

23E62E10-9BF0-4FFD-B30C-4A8006E5E4D0.jpeg

3E7AC931-32EC-4E4F-9506-803020D34B71.jpeg

18DB0ED6-5C12-42F5-906C-7DCB30FC6CE2.jpeg

A80E4F1D-7995-4AFA-8697-D622BB0C24F8.jpeg

E1B1FD97-D243-4210-A680-854231FE67E9.jpeg

62E166BD-0A3E-4673-96B9-042AFCAF563A.jpeg

C3420654-245F-417E-A48F-FBDD425DF9FB.jpeg
Woohoo great start to your new Journal. :woohoo:
Welcome to 420magazine my friend :welcome:
Mind if I tag along watch the fun.:popcorn:

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Hello, Thank you for tagging along and sorry for not posting for the past week. I had some real life issues and had no time to write down everything I did and post it here. I am back home now and will be able to post daily.
My pineapple express plants are 3 weeks old going into 4th week. I fed them 2 days ago with biobizz- cal mag and grow, dutchpro- multi vit and root.
My other plants are in biobizz allmix+ light mix- lsd25, gorilla punch and the lemon og are 2 weeks old now and they will only be getting water I suppose for 2 more weeks
My ph was abit high first 3 waterings but I got a ph tester and I aim for 7ph now.
My temps however were abit high and my monkey clip fans were blowing directly into the plants. I positioned the fans abit higher, my temps are 24-27 degrees celsius and my humidity is around 48-55%
I have also noticed 1 small spider looking mite but not sure what is was.
Ill probably get a humidifier tomorrow if recommended and Ill also get something to spray my plants with and hopefully get rid of possible insects..
I will do abit of research for my pest problem but I am not so sure if i should get a humidifier at this point. My humidity is higher at night around 55% and 48% during the day. I guess my humidity should increase soon once my plants develop abit more.
I am concerned about the leaves, some of them have yellow spots on them and some look like they are “wilting”.
Any tips or criticism is more than welcome.
Ill upload pictures of my bigger plants (pineapple express autos) since they are the ones that are worrying me. Ill get more pics of my other plants tomorrow.
Thank you for taking your time to read this. I will make sure to upload daily with more info and better pictures.

039482CC-D8BC-4399-A8F2-C620FBC991C5.png

17D21247-6E34-481C-BCAD-1CA428FDC715.png

350E694E-3BAB-420E-BCCC-418B7B92A206.png

Thanks, I started feeding them on their second week. Watering every 3-4 days with cal mag, grow by biobizz and multi vit and root by dutchpro. I also have bloom and topmax by biobizz. Should I start giving them a little bit of bloom?
Should I feed them every watering?
I have to water them tomorrow and was planning on watering without any nutes since ive given them nutes the last 2 watering.
Thank you

I wouldn't give them the bloom or topmax until they start to flower.
I'm not really familiar with the soil you're using. I'm going to do some reading as I have my coffee.

Bottom leaves on my bigger plants started getting yellow “dots” on them.
I should also start lst soon, right?
That looks like a magnesium deficiency to me.
Here's a link to a thread about LST. I'm not gentle enough to do it, myself.

I just woke up and the first thing I do is to check on my plants. They were looking good but my hygrometer showed 45% humidity and 26.5 degrees c
I suppose getting a humidifier would be a good idea.
I am only worried about the lights since it is going to be misting towards my led bars. I suppose lifting them higher and increaing the density of the light would be a good idea? Theyre at 55% power and 35cm above the plants

Hello everyone,
It looks like ive got some bugs in my soil.
Could anyone suggest what it could be? I tried to look under the leaves but since I did no training at all it was very bushy under there and I will definitely start earlier on my smaller plants. I will take my time tonight to learn more about LST and ill start tomorrow with my smaller ones. For my bigger plants I guess some defoliating would be good but they have been under some stress and im not sure yet. What do you suggest?
I will upload pics of the damaged leaves.

2E6A34E1-3E64-4934-BC96-B8FDEB3F8620.jpeg

9AB03747-5FAA-4D4D-8035-062245DE885D.png

E462084D-6930-47FD-B8A0-39F29885EBE9.png

0085C67F-F6DA-4795-B4F7-52B202BE9CDC.png

321CF76F-8201-4196-B875-B12947453EE9.png

B73D5222-95A8-42A6-BFE6-7E1D02A24B79.png

02C2F4B1-6DC9-4B67-875B-085FF1C684CE.png

CD66D8F4-4E3A-4619-A5FD-2E2DD5B111BD.png

D33F771B-533C-4378-B031-CC1054DD7827.png

They really grow overnight.
I will take my time to read more about training autos and will probably do some defoliation and LST?
Sorry i am a total noob but I love my plants and want to do better with time.
I Am preparing my outdoor spot for my bigger plants, they will be taken outside in a couple of days. I feel kinda bad for having tot ake them outside but im pretty sure that they will enjoy their new spot. 25+ Degrees and 10 hrs of sun. At night they can be taken inside if its too cold

Hi Tin! That def looks like bug damage, cut a few good and damaged leaves and look them over real closely. Did that happen in the tent? I put out some sticky traps they work pretty well. There's a sticky thread somewhere about plant damage, I'd check that out and post your pics there. Overall everything looks really nice to me, you're doing great!

I topped one auto, they give you very little time to train usually and that's the only thing I've done. @Jon is constantly training his autos check out his current thread it's usually near the top of the list in this forum.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom