All Or Nothing 2 Tent Multistrain Extravaganza

OMG they look so beautiful!

I love big healthy looking plants. And one day, as a dry nuns gusset as my witness, I will grow them!

They all look fabulous! And you shouldn’t have favourites. You should be encouraging them equally to be the best they can be, unless she is like Kate. Plants like Kate need a good smack and a time out in the cold rain. It’s the only way plants like her learn.

OMG they look so beautiful!

I love big healthy looking plants. And one day, as a dry nuns gusset as my witness, I will grow them!

They all look fabulous! And you shouldn’t have favourites. You should be encouraging them equally to be the best they can be, unless she is like Kate. Plants like Kate need a good smack and a time out in the cold rain. It’s the only way plants like her learn.
Why thank you for your generously kind comment.

love big healthy looking plants. And one day, as a dry nuns gusset as my witness, I will grow them!
You already are ;)

I will try and encourage them all the same, rid myself of any negativity and embrace them for what they are.

Poor Kate, she's like a puppy that just got too big and now she doesn't understand why she's no longer part of the family.

Poor Kate, she's like a puppy that just got too big and now she doesn't understand why she's no longer part of the family.
I’m so distressed!

I‘m thinking I acted too hastily and now it’s too late. It’s not her fault she’s fat, it’s probably a thyroid problem and it’s not her fault she’s handsy, she probably just a pervert. Fat perverts have rights and I now see I shouldn’t have kicked her out.

Her family is all tucked up in the warm tent while she’s outside in the cold rain. She’s in too bigger pot for me to carry her inside, she just so heavy - fat cow she is. Seriously though, as it was raining last night I asked my partner to carry her back in as she is too heavy for me. He looked at me like I was cray, and point blank refused to bring her in! Stating ‘it’s a plant Tra, plants are meant to live outside”. So obviously are now looking at separating...

Look at her :(

DF1B11FC-7830-42EA-8A1C-013E458A0879.jpeg

Sorry about the blurry pic, it’s taken through my bedroom screen.

Bloom day 25 in the big tent of dreams.

Not watered for 2 days and they were as dry as a nuns gusset.
I have 1 or 2 yellowing leaves low down, I'm pretty sure it's because they were soon damn thirsty.
They seem to drink like Robert Downey Jr on the eve of Armageddon.

Good points..
They are really bulking up and stacking those buds.
If awesomeness had a scent it would smell like these plants.
IMG_20200609_210835.jpg
IMG_20200609_210855.jpg
IMG_20200609_210750.jpg
IMG_20200609_210738.jpg

Bloom tent number 2.

Not as impressive but it's early days,
They seem to know their siblings are the favourites.
We had a chat, I explained what they needed to do to earn their keep,
They have responded and we can call this bloom day 1.
We have pistles and they are cautiously stretching like a 14 year old reaching for a top shelf magazine.
IMG_20200609_210913.jpg
IMG_20200609_210811.jpg
Would ya look at those rails coming out of tent one! They’re gonna be sooo sticky!
Hey @Havocsm1
I'm thinking of trying out backbuilding on a couple of tops next week.
I know you tried it, would you say it's beneficial or not worth the bother?
@Light Addict ( :ciao: ) has a lot to answer for:laugh: Hands up who among us doesn’t want to try a flux.
I’m so distressed!

I‘m thinking I acted too hastily and now it’s too late. It’s not her fault she’s fat, it’s probably a thyroid problem and it’s not her fault she’s handsy, she probably just a pervert. Fat perverts have rights and I now see I shouldn’t have kicked her out.

Her family is all tucked up in the warm tent while she’s outside in the cold rain. She’s in too bigger pot for me to carry her inside, she just so heavy - fat cow she is. Seriously though, as it was raining last night I asked my partner to carry her back in as she is too heavy for me. He looked at me like I was cray, and point blank refused to bring her in! Stating ‘it’s a plant Tra, plants are meant to live outside”. So obviously are now looking at separating...

God you’re friggin hilarious :high-five:

I’m so distressed!

Cue Celine Dion all by myself.

Really how could you, all those people out there suffering with infertile soil trying desperately to have themselves a baby seedling.

And blaming it on her weight, you fed her, wandering arms, it's all learned behaviour from the parents.

Cue Celine Dion all by myself.

Really how could you, all those people out there suffering with infertile soil trying desperately to have themselves a baby seedling.

And blaming it on her weight, you fed her, wandering arms, it's all learned behaviour from the parents.
OMG it’s funny coz it’s true!

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Would ya look at those rails coming out of tent one! They’re gonna be sooo sticky!

@Light Addict ( :ciao: ) has a lot to answer for:laugh: Hands up who among us doesn’t want to try a flux.

God you’re friggin hilarious :high-five:
Hey DD,
I hope your having a great day.
Thanks again for the reading you sent, it's really helped and I know better what I'm looking for now.

Sticky rails is the aim :high-five:
They are shaping up nicely now.

Hey @Havocsm1
I'm thinking of trying out backbuilding on a couple of tops next week.
I know you tried it, would you say it's beneficial or not worth the bother?
Not too sure if it helped but my buds are pretty dense. Def not airy by any means. But backbuilding is definitely worth it because you're snipping that whispy tip of the bud, no big loss. Go for it!

Not too sure if it helped but my buds are pretty dense. Def not airy by any means. But backbuilding is definitely worth it because you're snipping that leafy tip of the bud, no big loss. Go for it!
Thanks buddy, I'll give it a try on a handful of buds :thumb:

Cowabunga dudes.

Another evening and yet more watering,

We have 4 thirsty ladies in the club rocking it in what has now been named the big bloom room.
IMG_20200611_205349.jpg
IMG_20200611_205416.jpg
IMG_20200611_205441.jpg

Things are livening up in the chill out arena.
8 ball is rocking her thing but it's PC reaching for the lights that had all the guys staring and drooling.

IMG_20200611_205555.jpg

Then we head over to seedy corner.
Everyone seems to want to avoid being papped and I'm sure there has been some activity on the corner pole.
Hopefully when we revisit we will get to meet its elusive inhabitants.
IMG_20200611_205509.jpg

You’re my hero in a half shell!

They look great!

1 2 3 back to me...

My plants look so much smaller and immature compared to yours, there’s really no bush ala bush going on (granted Trixie got a bad mum cut, but the other two aren’t bushy like yours) are you sure they are ready for the 12/12?

You’re my hero in a half shell!

They look great!

1 2 3 back to me...

My plants look so much smaller and immature compared to yours, there’s really no bush ala bush going on (granted Trixie got a bad mum cut, but the other two aren’t bushy like yours) are you sure they are ready for the 12/12?
These were my plants on flip day, take notice of the space, plenty of space.
IMG_20200512_193146.jpg

Now every time I open the tent it's like day of the triffids.

If you let them get too big they will out grow your tent .

Listen to master splinter here ;)

These were my plants on flip day, take notice of the space, plenty of space.
IMG_20200512_193146.jpg

Now every time I open the tent it's like day of the triffids.

If you let them get too big they will out grow your tent .

Listen to master splinter here ;)
Do you tie yours down?

And do they call you master splinter because you have a tiny [comment regarding Billpopy79’s genitalia removed by 420 moderator as deemed hurtful]?

Do you tie yours down?

And do they call you master splinter because you have a tiny [comment regarding Billpopy79’s genitalia removed by 420 moderator as deemed hurtful]?
Next to DD in the room we all look small :laugh:

Next to DD in the room we all look small :laugh:
True dat!

I wasn’t sure if it was a Ninja Turtle or a micropenis reference?

One of my favourite vagina sledges, Tom Arnold had divorced Roseanne Barr, and she was micropenis shaming him all over Hollywood (notice how I’m retelling this like I was there and didn’t in fact read it in a vintage Woman’s Day mag?) and his response went something like this “all I’m gonna say about that is a Boeing 747 looks small when it’s landing in the Grand Canyon...”

Alright Duane, thought I'd pop over and see what's happening. Besides, you left your flask over at acebuds.:)
You've got your hands full over here Bill, everything's looking gorgeous.
I'm gonna have a catch up from the start if you don't mind me along for the ride.
Hi smegma head.

Help yourselves to a drink buddy. I'll swing by and grab it later. I've still got my toothbrush so all good :laugh:

It all seems to be coming along nicely thanks.

Welcome aboard, drinks, snacks and entertainment usually start mid evening :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom