First grow

Tin1017

Hello everyone, this is my first grow ever.
I have a 4x4” tent, Migro Aray 8 PRO, carbon filter, a 6” Spiderfarmer fan, 2x monkey clip fans. My humidity stays within 55-60% and temps are 24-26 degrees celsius.
I have 8 seeds all from fastbuds- 6xPineapple express, 2x Lemon Og, 1x LSD-25 and 1x Gorilla Punch(2022).
I planned on growing sativa mainly and only one strain but I had to try the Gorilla Punch and the LSD and Lemon OG were a gift from fastbuds.
All seeds germinated extremely fast without soaking only paper towel. I kept them on my laptops charger and within 24-36 hours the 4 pineapples were ready. I wanted to go straight into the soil but since my LED was delayed and I was being extremely impatient I now had 4 seeds that were ready but no Light.
My plan was to go with four 20L fabric pots but since I had no LED and I wanted my first grow to be perfect I decided to plant the pineapples and leave them outside (i live on the last floor of a building and have a huge roof but many neighbours too, and its illegal here).
But I still decided to give them a try rather than trowing them away and I bought 4 10L pots and Canna professional soil. I had BioBizz allmix+lightmix but I kept that for my tent grow and the only store that sold them had only canna professional in stock.
I made some mistakes and oversoaked the Canna soil because I had no idea it was the light soil and it didnt need to be soaked for 24hours prior to planting..
After I realized my soil was too wet I decided to plant my seeds into plastic cups and transplant them later on once the soil got better and not super soaked.
A couple of days ago I finally received my Migro Aray 8 Pro.
I germinated 2x pineapple express, 1 LSD-25 and 1 Gorilla Punch.
After 36 hours they were ready and this time I decided to plant them in their final pots. I had my 20L pots filled with AllMix, which I watered with too high pH tap water because for some reason my tests showed 7.1 one day, and 7.8 the next but I only tested it after I watered, another noob mistake I guess or it could have been the fact that I ended up with 8 plants for my first grow instead of 4, lol.
I bought 5.5-7.5 pH bottled water and it ended up reading at 5.6, which I guess is too low for Allmix and I added some tap water into the bottle and its reading at 7 pH now. I guess 7 is alright for Allmix.
I had my allmix presoaked and waited around 24 hours. I also watered by adding small amounts of soil and then water, wait for about an hour and it took me around 3 or 4 times to get the pot filled and the soil “properly” soaked.
I dug a small hole maybe the size of a plastic cup and filled that with Light Mix. Dug a small hole and planted my seeds.
So far 24hours later 3 have sprouted but the Gorilla punch is still hiding, ill check back in a couple of hours. I guess I did it okayish for my 20L pots but the 10L ones are the ones that worry me. They are 13 days old now but they had 4 days of 6-7 hours of sun and then darkness :(
I will keep all 8 buckets in the tent for now and once they ask for space I will take 4 out on the roof. The weather here will be really good after this upcoming week. Sunny and 25 degrees+ so they might still be alright outside, I hope.
2 days ago I saw that the first babies had yellow on the tip of their leaves and jumped into the forums to try and understand why its happening.
I guess it is the pH being too high. I only realized about the pH once the leaves started yellowing and I decided to double check.. the soil was dry today and I gave the 10L pots around 1L of water but I also decided to feed them this time since they are in a light soil and some of the stuff I gave them is supposed to get the pH down..
I gave my 10L plants 1L of 7 pH water each and added:
0.5ml of cal-mag (biobizz)
1.5ml of dutchpro multi- total (biobizz)
0,75ml of Root juice (dutchpro)
0,25ml of Grow (biobizz)
I have read that mixing nutes is not a good Idea. I will go on monday and will get BioBizz Heaven(?). I also have BioBizz bloom and topmax for later stages.
I will post a picture of the yellowing leaves. I know it has been asked alot but if anyone could give me tips and some advice I would really appreciate it.
I run my Migro at 30 cm height. The recommended is 16cm but I feel like this way I have more room. I also have some seedlings in the tent and I don’t want to burn them. My light runs at 50% atm. Hope my younger ones dont stretch. If its bad for them I could take the bigger ones outside next week. Bad forecast this weekend.
I am sorry for the long post.
Thank you for taking the time to read all of this I know it has been asked alot but I have spent alot of hours reading other peoples threads and they are getting some really nice personal advice and it will be alot easier for me to go to 1 place when i screw up something. :D

5D3073C1-08B4-4A4C-BA74-EA677C873B16.jpeg

76DD1EA5-8BBE-4878-9FA3-0474BA342482.jpeg

44F600E5-8F56-4DC7-BCDC-B16F56869F1E.jpeg

09ECFF88-1FFC-44D9-9696-14913BEEB15D.jpeg

2170991D-AB5A-4508-8C66-7999C43419AF.jpeg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Tin1017

I like your setup.
You have the making of a good grow journal here.

When you are ready start a grow journal, so we can follow along and get you to harvest.
Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Thank you for the warm welcome and your suggestion to start a journal. I will definitely take a look and start my own :)

Back
Top Bottom