Advice needed with Biobizz range

Ever since I started using the biobizz range, all but 1 of my plants has had the same problems. It starts with interveinal yellowing and moves into rusty looking spots. I do get my plants to harvest but normally with a lot of flushing and worry.
I'm of the belief that it is caused by high soil ph locking out zinc, iron and manganese.

I am using biobizz allmix soil with no additions, it comes from the bag, gets mixed and put into the pots. Bio grow, bio bloom and topmax. When I feed/water, all solutions are adjusted to have a ph reading of 6.5. When first mixed before adjustments, it has a ph of 5.9. Runoff comes at 6.6. I have checked this with 2 different and calibrated ph meters.

I am after knowing how other people use the biobizz range in regards to feeding and ph etc.
Do you adjust feed to 6.5?
If I feed at 5.9 will this lower the soil ph?
Has anyone else had any problems?

Looking forward to seeing what people think
Thanks in advance.
:passitleft:

I don't use it but I will post here a chart for lock out to use. I think you are spot on. The great Benjamin Franklin has been quoted many times saying the definition of insanity is doing the same thing expecting different results.

ph_and_nutes.jpg

But I guess the point is if you maintain it so you don't lock them out it should work... but it sounds to me like this stuff is hard to manage.

:goodluck:

Same nutes i'll be using so im watching to see what others say also Mr. AM4ZIN..
:thumb:
I don't use it but I will post here a chart for lock out to use. I think you are spot on. The great Benjamin Franklin has been quoted many times saying the definition of insanity is doing the same thing expecting different results.

ph_and_nutes.jpg

But I guess the point is if you maintain it so you don't lock them out it should work... but it sounds to me like this stuff is hard to manage.

:goodluck:

Thanks for the chart, I do already have one. It's the soil I'm having issues with, ph tested at 7.6.

Dont worry about the soil ph is what they all say, im using biobizz on week 4 and i add 1ml of Bio and bloom to 2ltrs of water ph at 6.2 once a week under 200w led

The ph chart posted above cant be right.. K and P locked out at 6ph?? Not in soil...

Jesus... talking about the blind leading the blind...

Theres alot of miss information and bad advice regarding biobizz, i dont even know where to start and tbh aint even gonna bother with it..

Back
Top Bottom