Can anyone who understands biobizz, atami and cannaboost nutrients please help?

Kabakcilar

Hello, the fertilizers I have are Biobizz grow, biobizz heaven, biobizz activera, biobizz microbes, biobizz bloom, biobizz topmax, biobizz algamic, atami bloombastic and cannaboost. I used plant time grow and heaven nutrients from these fertilizers. I put the plants into flower 1 day ago and after this time biobizz bloom, I am thinking of using atami bloombastic and canna boost. Do you think it would be a problem to give nutrients this way? can you help please?

IMG_7102.jpeg

I wouldn't mix bloombastic or canna boost with BB nutes, stick to their range or you'll likely have problems
I would be using 2ml gro 2ml bloom until you see flowers, them 1ml gro 3ml bloom, then cut the gro about halfway through flower and go full on 4-5ml bloom with topmax

Throwing everything on the shelf at the plant is not the best thing. If the plants start to show a problem it will become hard to figure out which one or which group of the fertilizers is the cause. That leads to trying to figure out if it is too much or too little of one of them. Good chance it will not be figured out before harvest time.

Been there, done that. I figured out that the best way was to Keep It Simple and select one line of fertilizers and use the basics of that line and understand the feeding schedule. Problems started going away, harvest quantity went up but the best thing was that the quality increased the most.

you are looking ok right now. follow roy and smoking's advice and it'll work gold for you.

@Roy Growin do you think you could drop into @Acid 's help thread and get him straightened up ? no one seems to be able to get him to run the nute schedule correct. he's on the same nutes and just not running it right.

you are looking ok right now. follow roy and smoking's advice and it'll work gold for you.

@Roy Growin do you think you could drop into @Acid 's help thread and get him straightened up ? no one seems to be able to get him to run the nute schedule correct. he's on the same nutes and just not running it right.
Will do - did a journo with these nutes, I'll dig it out for reference...

Here it is:

Will do - did a journo with these nutes, I'll dig it out for reference

i tagged him but i don't know if he knows to check this thread on it. have tried suggesting he read through a journal using the same nutes, not sure what the trouble is.

Back
Top Bottom