Biobizz help and advice

V3nomzz

Good day fellow stoners and growers
smile.png

I have started my first ever grow which im excited to full fill and I'm coming across an early problem, I am using the biobizz range which is light mix, root juice, grow, top max and bloom.

I am doing an auto northern light grow by seed bank with a 600W led in a 1.2x1.2 tent.

Okay here we go,

I did the paper towel method for germination and planted those seeds when the taproot which was around an inch and a half, it was all going well within the seedling stage until the first ever sign of veg is happening, I have noticed its turning slightly yellow within the center and has the smallest brown spot, I have read numerous of forums about biobizz and one of which was not to PH the water as it has already got nutrients within the light mix and will automatic adjust the PH, is this a magneusim or manganese deficiency? My day time temps is in between 23/25 degrees and night time is 18/20, and I am not sure about my humidity levels. Any help will be much appreciated and sorry if it doesn't make sense or in the wrong section

Hi V3nomzz Welcome, I don't see any problem yet in the pic. New growth comes in lighter than the rest and darkens in a day or two. Just keep doing what the soil and nute manufacturer says. Be careful not to water too much. That will cause more problems than anything. Check out the link in my signature area on watering for a good idea of how they like it. Keep coming back we love to see gardens coming to life. I don't know about the no ph ing but someone will.

Thank you for the welcome stoneotter Are you sure it's doing fine? When it first started off it had nice healthy dark green leaves then over time it started to have the shades of yellow? You can't see on the image yet theirs an extremely small shade of brown which is raising alerts for her I'm doing it in a 12L airpot and giving it around 750Ml water every 2/3 days, ill give this a read :) thanks for the advice and a signature to your topic,

Thank you for the welcome stoneotter Are you sure it's doing fine? When it first started off it had nice healthy dark green leaves then over time it started to have the shades of yellow? You can't see on the image yet theirs an extremely small shade of brown which is raising alerts for her I'm doing it in a 12L airpot and giving it around 750Ml water every 2/3 days, ill give this a read :) thanks for the advice and a signature to your topic,
I can't really see perfectly so I'll take your word for it. I'm looking at overwatering first. Is biobiz treated like soil or hydro? That will tell us what ph to make it.

I can't tell you if it's soil or hydro yet I know it's an organic soil fertiliser,. It gives the plants a faster root growth and let's growers control nutrients more efficiently without over dosing them, it's also really fine which will help with drainage throughout the medium

Hey bro! I use biobizz aswell. I use the allmix though which has a fair amount of nutrients already in it. The light mix has less and you can start feeding earlier... however i agree with @stoneotter i dont see a problem just a happy little plant. I dont have to feed my plants until like week 4 cos of the amount of nutes in that awesome soil light mix however you will be able to start earlier. How much earlier im not sure though cos i havent used it. Please keep us updated :D
Oh and about the PH thing i always PH my water. Trust me its needed man lol

Welcome to the 420 forum.

Back
Top Bottom